Pretty Cool Story

90 Human Paladin
Eh, !@#$ it. It's not worth dealing with these baddies.

/sleeps
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Actually, you were kinda proving my point. You're clearly the one screaming your !@# off by typing a bunch of caps. But yes, I actually have done arenas against people in your guild and beat them. Yes, I have done RBGs with your guild back in 5.1. You were on your Mage, dip$%^-. I've even done arenas with some people in your guild and still carried damage.

Dear Mr. Delusional, Youve never done RBG's with my mage. My guild has over 600+ members they come and go, The day you beat any of our core members come talk !@#$ until then just hush.
I like how you calmed your tone down to appear like your not nerd raging but after surfing the other posts you have made around the forums its obvious how angry you are and how irrational your thoughts are. Go outside take a deep breathe of fresh air..walk towards that busy road and dont stop.
Edited by Øblivion on 6/3/2013 2:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Actually, i needed on the cloth gear to troll and people got pretty pissed so it worked. And 2nd what the !@#$ are u talking about with the BoP items? ur just mad cus ur garbage at the game and even with all the time uve invested into it u still lack of progress, ur just wasting ur time with this game. there is no improvement for u. just stop.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
06/03/2013 02:07 PMPosted by Øblivion
Actually, you were kinda proving my point. You're clearly the one screaming your !@# off by typing a bunch of caps. But yes, I actually have done arenas against people in your guild and beat them. Yes, I have done RBGs with your guild back in 5.1. You were on your Mage, dip$%^-. I've even done arenas with some people in your guild and still carried damage.

Dear Mr. Delusional, Youve never done RBG's with my mage. My guild has over 600+ members they come and go, The day you beat any of our core members come talk !@#$ until then just hush.
I like how you calmed your tone down to appear like your not nerd raging but after surfing the other posts you have made around the forums its obvious how angry you are and how irrational your thoughts are. Go outside take a deep breathe of fresh air..walk towards that busy road and dont stop.

/yawn Bored. Messing around with with raging WoW kids has gotten boring now. Talk to Nosta or Oldheals or Jonien or whoever the hell else I've done arenas with. Oh, and also Stormrrage who I've beat in 2s. Funny how this went from just one simple topic to another thread of raging kids. Lulz.

Actually, i needed on the cloth gear to troll and people got pretty pissed so it worked. And 2nd what the !@#$ are u talking about with the BoP items? ur just mad cus ur garbage at the game and even with all the time uve invested into it u still lack of progress, ur just wasting ur time with this game. there is no improvement for u. just stop.

I wouldn't be talking if I were a noob like you and have to ask for help on my 90 to do level 70 content.
Edited by Alterran on 6/4/2013 4:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Back to taking a break from raging smart-!@#-wanna-bes. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz......
Edited by Alterran on 6/3/2013 2:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
/yawn Bored. Messing around with with raging WoW kids has gotten boring now. Talk to Nosta or Oldheals or Jonien or whoever the hell else I've done arenas with. Oh, and also Stormrrage who I've beat in 2s. Funny how this went from just one simple topic to another thread of raging kids. Lulz.

Dear Mr Delusional ,
Stormrrage isnt even in my guild.
Now your gonna talk !@#$ about Nosta..? One of the nicest guys i know.. You sir are a peice of work, Nosta was probaly your only hope to cap or do arena's and now youve soiled that Yet im the Dip%^-*.
Edited by Øblivion on 6/3/2013 2:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I love how after he told me I was a "badie" (this guy can't spell for !@#$), I asked him to link his highest arena/RBG achievements, and he immediately ignored me, after I linked mine. :( It must be unfortunate to suck so badly at something you do so often, i.e. play WoW. :(((
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Now, I FIND THIS !@#$ING HILARIOUS! Now the whole %^-*ing guild is raging.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/969986_255519461257701_440357278_n.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'm waiting on a response for wargames.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
And they're still rage spamming. lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Im waiting on a response to why you only post to brag about beating brand new 90's but the other day when you got your !@# handed to you .. You wont mention or even comment on that. Your funny.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh, and now look. He's following my toon around to rage more.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/969986_255519461257701_440357278_n.jpg

Was this picture to show that you have no Keybinds.. addons or anything that is common sense to a veteran player or was that just a plus.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Was this picture to show that you have no Keybinds.. addons or anything that is common sense to a veteran player or was that just a plus.

Don't need them. Oh, and Stormrragge was in your guild. He just left.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Don't need them. Oh, and Stormrragge was in your guild. He just left.

Cased closed you are a mad clicker, End of story goodbye.
Edited by Øblivion on 6/3/2013 3:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Dear Rexxar,

Please keep in mind that I'm a member of The Resilient so take it for what it's worth.

First off, when it comes to overall arena, one guild is obviously not superior to the other when each guild has significant amounts of members and alts that will beat each other in random brackets. The Resilient adds anyone to the server that wishes to PvP (note I said PvP not arena exclusively) and I've seen that Red has members from varying different brackets.

Second off, I still don't know why both of the sides are trying to do a 2v2 wargame against each other when both sides know that 2v2 is the most broken bracket out there.

Thirdly, The Resilient performs all aspects of PvP (World, Arena, BG, etc) where I've only seen some limited Red participation. While logging on my horde toon randomly I'll hear the horde trade chat complain about Resilient members killing them while I haven't really ever seen Red as a guild being complained about in the Alliance chats.

Lastly, Savy, why are you spamming "Gurdle sucks" at me? I'm saddened by this.

-Gurdle
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
06/03/2013 03:26 PMPosted by Øblivion

Im waiting on a response to why you only post to brag about beating brand new 90's but the other day when you got your !@# handed to you .. You wont mention or even comment on that. Your funny.

I'm waiting for wargames so I can beat your most geared/skilled players, now stop avoiding them.

Edit:

These wargames don't have to be 2v2. Anything works, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 5v5, battlegrounds, gurubashi, etc.
Edited by Skend on 6/3/2013 5:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The guild battles are back up.

/popcorn
Reply Quote
I nominate 10v10 AV wargame. Seems most fair.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]