Pretty Cool Story

90 Human Death Knight
I say since they are attacking my whole guild we do a WHOLE guild vs WHOLE guild gurabashi fight..?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I hope yall can organize some PvP, and have fun with it.

Alteraan man.. you just never stop digging that hole you love so much do you? People ask for proof and you ignore them, and rage as hard or harder then they do.

PEOPLE! We might be looking at the dumbest troll to grave Rexxar since Primula! And that dude is on the interwebz as a pseudo mentally retarded celebrity!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I hope yall can organize some PvP, and have fun with it.

Alteraan man.. you just never stop digging that hole you love so much do you? People ask for proof and you ignore them, and rage as hard or harder then they do.

PEOPLE! We might be looking at the dumbest troll to grave Rexxar since Primula! And that dude is on the interwebz as a pseudo mentally retarded celebrity!

Tristnal i salute you. Alterran is one SAD PANDA ;)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'm loving this more and more as it goes on.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Dude, do you know many threads you've attempted to hijack with your stupidity?

Hell you spent a solid few weeks kissing Vathral's !@# on ANY thread he posted in. Must've sucked when he agreed with me and everyone else about how you're wrong but yet too slow to know it.

You must be loving it, because in your world stupid people are rewarded with skills, and respect. You know, the things you have NONE of now.

This was a thread between The Resilient and Red. Should have kept your damn nose out.

As for the TBA PvP battle. I say livestream for proof and let's place some bets!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Still loving this. The not-yet-dumbstruck obvious, blah blah blah. How I want "skills and respect," more blahs... lol.

Should I shed some light now and open up a door?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Shed light on what, the fact that you're a moron?

I'm pretty sure that's abundantly clear at this point.

Any word on a sick showdown?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Take that as a yes, then.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Both of you, for one, are ignorant to the obvious that I act stupid on purpose. Why? Because I find the response rather damn funny. I know a lot of people who'd say otherwise from you. I wasn't angry or mad, I was laughing behind my screen while laughing and you actually fell for it.

Øblivion, for one, it's hilarious that you go recruiting from other guilds and have memory problems with who you bring in for RBGs, yet deny it. Mythelm was one of them, and so was I on a few alts. And I never, EVER insulted the three people I said (Jonien, Oldheals and Nosta). Hell, I'm friends with those guys. Yeah, I out DPSed Nosta while he, Oldheals and I were doing 3s back in 5.1. I said to ASK THEM about how they saw me in 3s. They were impressed. Jonien is my 2s partner weekly. I play with him on his BM Hunter all the time. But those are just three of several names I can come up with. But I find it funny how you're avoiding several topics that are negative to you and/or your guild. For one, you deny the truth and accept the false. You act like a "big and powerful all-mighty guild master" when really you're just another player in WoW. We all are. You stack your stats in the wrong direction and come up with "I recently got this toon to 90" as an excuse, that has literally nothing to do with that. Lastly, you claim that you aren't a rager or any !@#$ when earlier today you raged so much, that I had a total of 11 or 12 chat boxes of raging hate mail from your guild. About half of them were you. Now that's not very smart at all when you're leaving evidence for someone to screenshot.

Tristnal. Yes. My Blacksmithing is not 600 yet. I'm lazily working on it while keeping three different sets of gear up (Tank DPS and and attending to several events on openraid, mainly to repay people for helping me with a few things. Like helping Dktomgun and Daktar/Cyln do weekly ICC25H meta runs non-stop since they helped me complete Shadowmourne. I PURPOSELY went around and about to do some "The Exiled" boot-licking, LF Guilds with more expertise than a Ret Paladin needs, and posting some random crap about an Ulduar25 run because I knew it'd catch your attention. I kind of just helped you look better than you were before by acting like a fool in front of you and attracting attention while I could still get my own laugh out of it. But I have raided with Redox before, and used to. Sure, sure, I hate Rexxar, but I don't have the mind to talk %^-* about the server 24/7.

If you don't believe me, then whatever. I'm not you, believe whatever the !@#$ you want. Don't matter if it's the truth or not, just do whatever. But believe it or not, I'm not as much of a fool as you think.

Peace out.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
All kinds of excuses, and way too much detail. I don't give a rats !@# about who, what or why you do things.

Frankly, you're not smart enough to do these things "for teh lulz" so trying to cover your tracks that like is crap to the core. Redox? Show me a time when they were a top Rexxar guild and I'll then decide to give you a little credit. I'm sure they are nice people, but I think you're missing the point of a name drop.

Made me look better by insulting you? I'm on a different server and downing content. I didn't need your help to be good, and if anything your stupidity has likely dragged me and everyone else who reads it down as well.

So you wish to tell me, that before you knew me, and before you did anything, you knowingly kissed !@# to look like a moron - To spark internet arguments (again with someone you didn't know) - To be flamed until a Blue shut the thread down - And flamed by the same people that you'd spent so much time kissing $%^ to - To gain note as a toolbag that derails a PvP thread that had nothing to do with you?

Class act. Also, clearly made up story. You must be Swiss, like the cheese, Mr. Distrubed. Because you got holes in dat -*!@ bro!

You are a fool, and I'm certain there is likely a great deal of people here who would easily agree. Hell if I could bring up the last 2 pages of your crying from your failed recruitment thread I would. Trolling and acting stupid my $%^, you spent a great deal of time crying and then kissing -*!.

You're awfully high on your own brand aren't you skippy?
Edited by Tristnal on 6/3/2013 7:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
It appears I've made him a little mad... Or was it angry? Maybe both. Yeah, we're both kind of the victims here. How? By both of us being dumb enough to reply to this repeatedly. But I couldn't care less about the !@#$ty feedback you give, mostly from the fact that you kind of ignore some things said to you. There's a lot of things I could say right now but I really don't feel like adding to this Rexxar thread that's off-topic. If you wanna hate me and insult me and call me a "moron" every chance you get, by all means, knock yourself out. I'll just sit here, either laughing or shaking my head.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
you openly admited you were carried.
OH sorry you said "piloted" gtfo imo.

ya s my d, screenshots or gtfo, i will 1v2 any healer dps in your guild that's how bad you guys are. there is VIDEO evidence on streams of my voice calling MY actions, you're argument and slander is proven wrong.

twitch.tv/birn18 religious cleave 2300+ mmr is the name of the vods, anything to say for yourself now you lying ugly draenei?
Edited by Balance on 6/3/2013 9:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Wait What?
Sexual Predator? I think you have me confused for someone else...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Any how, I'm down for War Games. 2v2, 3v3, 5v5. @Gurlde 10v10 Im down.
#Yolo
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Any how, I'm down for War Games. 2v2, 3v3, 5v5. @Gurlde 10v10 Im down.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I say since they are attacking my whole guild we do a WHOLE guild vs WHOLE guild gurabashi fight..?

You said Red > The resilient.. SO prove it.. Bring all 6 of your guild members and ill bring my guild and farm you guys to a 5minute res time in gurabashi arena.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Both of you, for one, are ignorant to the obvious that I act stupid on purpose. Why? Because I find the response rather damn funny. I know a lot of people who'd say otherwise from you. I wasn't angry or mad, I was laughing behind my screen while laughing and you actually fell for it.

Øblivion, for one, it's hilarious that you go recruiting from other guilds and have memory problems with who you bring in for RBGs, yet deny it. Mythelm was one of them, and so was I on a few alts. And I never, EVER insulted the three people I said (Jonien, Oldheals and Nosta). Hell, I'm friends with those guys. Yeah, I out DPSed Nosta while he, Oldheals and I were doing 3s back in 5.1. I said to ASK THEM about how they saw me in 3s. They were impressed. Jonien is my 2s partner weekly. I play with him on his BM Hunter all the time. But those are just three of several names I can come up with. But I find it funny how you're avoiding several topics that are negative to you and/or your guild. For one, you deny the truth and accept the false. You act like a "big and powerful all-mighty guild master" when really you're just another player in WoW. We all are. You stack your stats in the wrong direction and come up with "I recently got this toon to 90" as an excuse, that has literally nothing to do with that. Lastly, you claim that you aren't a rager or any !@#$ when earlier today you raged so much, that I had a total of 11 or 12 chat boxes of raging hate mail from your guild. About half of them were you. Now that's not very smart at all when you're leaving evidence for someone to screenshot.

Tristnal. Yes. My Blacksmithing is not 600 yet. I'm lazily working on it while keeping three different sets of gear up (Tank DPS and and attending to several events on openraid, mainly to repay people for helping me with a few things. Like helping Dktomgun and Daktar/Cyln do weekly ICC25H meta runs non-stop since they helped me complete Shadowmourne. I PURPOSELY went around and about to do some "The Exiled" boot-licking, LF Guilds with more expertise than a Ret Paladin needs, and posting some random crap about an Ulduar25 run because I knew it'd catch your attention. I kind of just helped you look better than you were before by acting like a fool in front of you and attracting attention while I could still get my own laugh out of it. But I have raided with Redox before, and used to. Sure, sure, I hate Rexxar, but I don't have the mind to talk %^-* about the server 24/7.

If you don't believe me, then whatever. I'm not you, believe whatever the !@#$ you want. Don't matter if it's the truth or not, just do whatever. But believe it or not, I'm not as much of a fool as you think.

Peace out.

TLDR , YOUMADBRO?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
you openly admited you were carried.
OH sorry you said "piloted" gtfo imo.

ya s my d, screenshots or gtfo, i will 1v2 any healer dps in your guild that's how bad you guys are. there is VIDEO evidence on streams of my voice calling MY actions, you're argument and slander is proven wrong.

twitch.tv/birn18 religious cleave 2300+ mmr is the name of the vods, anything to say for yourself now you lying ugly draenei?

woah woah woah, it was all fun and games until you called me an ugly draenei.. thats crossing the line , im insulted. *sigh*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
06/03/2013 10:49 PMPosted by Øblivion

You said Red > The resilient.. SO prove it.. Bring all 6 of your guild members and ill bring my guild and farm you guys to a 5minute res time in gurabashi arena.

June 4th (today) at 6 or 7 PM server (central). Lets do it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Wait What?
Sexual Predator? I think you have me confused for someone else...

Thats what they all say before Chris Hansen throws them behind bars. Your a class act.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]