Battlefield: Barrens

90 Pandaren Hunter
When a shipment of a resource is overturned, it is not appearing on the minimap 95% of the time.
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Hunter
I agree. My map is not showing overturned loads as well. It does however show a load of meat at the Forgotten Pools that has been there for over 2 hrs. Also, there is 3 overturned wagons in the water. De-spawn issue/bug?

I also do not see the Ally caravans until I am right up on top of them like 70% of the time.

I understand Blizz is super busy at this time, so I won't to say, 'Thx Blizz for all you do.' Just do it fatsre plz...jk....

As a sidenote, I have deleted my cache and still the issue is present. THX.
Edited by Drynler on 5/21/2013 8:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Same. I saw a lumber one once, but haven't seen any others.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Just a few minutes ago it was a wall of text in my chat box. But no icons show up. I saw an icon for them earlier but now nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Chat is being flooded and no icons on map other than the silly Commanders.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I agree. My map is not showing overturned loads as well. It does however show a load of meat at the Forgotten Pools that has been there for over 2 hrs. Also, there is 3 overturned wagons in the water. De-spawn issue/bug?

I can confirm that this exact same issue is occuring on Gul'dan. The only mapped overturned caravan is the underwater spawn point and there are no crates remaining to loot (unless one spawned underground which is not clickable).

I see chat notifications for other overturned caravans spawning, but they are not showing on the map and not present at any of the PTR spawn points. This seemed to "break" at about 10pm EST last night because I was looting overturned caravans without issue shortly before that.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
It is neither appearing on the minimap nor is it appearing at all in-game. The emotes come rather frequently, though.
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Druid
Same problem here on Tanaris. Lots of chat notifications but nothing on the map except the meat shipment in the forgotten pools that spawned first thing this morning.
Edited by Rubyrhod on 5/22/2013 8:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Happening on Borean Tundra as well. It seems that some of the overturned caravans bug out when the chat notification appears and they just don't spawn. Others do spawn and appear on map as well as on the ground.
Reply Quote
92 Orc Warrior
Same thing was happening on Smolderthorn as well.
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Mage
The Commanders are also not dropping any loot - I did three about an hour ago with a goup, and we only got loot off of the first one, no one got anything off of the next two.
Reply Quote
95 Orc Shaman
Ive only seen the overturned caravans on my map a few times (5 maybe 6 times total) here on Firetree and they are always alerting me in the text box.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Not seeing any on Destromath either.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Same on Kilrogg.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
On Nesingwary bugged Overturned Caravan in the Forgotten Pools has finally despawned but have only seen icons for other announced Caravans only appear twice on the map out of the other twelve notifications.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Also seeing this bug. 1 meat caravan showed up, the others didn't
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Same on Quel'Thalas
Reply Quote
Same thing for Draenor.... I've seen stone pop up a couple of times, but the other times it shows up in chat box, I'm flying around like an idiot trying to find the overturned caravans.
Reply Quote
92 Orc Hunter
I also see it on Malygos. I was hoping the recent restart would have fixed it, but no.

The Battlefield: Barrens quest is a real pain to do, and would not take several hours if all the overturned shipments were actually there. Nobody attacks the commanders in the off hours when there's only a few on from each side in the zone, so they're not much help.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]