Fallen Empire Recruiting

90 Night Elf Hunter
Hello My name is Diesel and I am an officer in Fallen Empire. We are a group of friends who have played many years together and have previously raidied in a 25 man guild. Some of us took a break from wow but now are all back and looking to build our own 10 man. We have lots of experience in all the new raids including ToT.

What we need:
2 healers - Resto Druid and Priest (Holy or Disc), or Holy pally preferred.
2 DPS - Elemental Shaman and Boomkin for ranged, Monk or Rogue for melee Preferred.

We are willing to accept new 90s, as long as you are willing to listen and learn. We are not against going back and clearing older raids such as MSV, HoF, and ToES to gear those newer players. This is actually something we would like to do.

Casual players feel free to join us, we will be doing transmog runs and some alt runs once we have enough people to do so.

At this time no raid schedule is set, this will be announced when we have enough players to fill the 10 man and agree upon an appropriate time for all of the raiders.

If you have any questions at all feel free to Send me (My I is Alt 141) or Rolandred a message in game or respond to this thread and I will get back to you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]