Are they still down for the restarts or is something up my end?
(I'm a tech moron so if I need to do something on my end please keep it simple *blush)
- Thought I was disconnected from game because of rolling restarts, I'm international so just assumed it was 7am your time when it happened. Obviously it wasn't restarts which booted me.
- If I use wow-64 (never noticed that before) I can log in and it takes me to the 'choose your realm' page which you normally get when servers are down.
- If I use the launcher, normal wow shortcut button I get the error I mention further down the thread (the failed to launch a critical file error.). I didn't get this until I removed wow-64 from my game folder, now, even with the wow-64 back in there I get this error.
- tried logging in as admin.
- tried deleting battle.net cache
- tried the fix it button on launcher
- reinstalled the launcher
- shutdown all background programs
- disabled security firewall programs
- created new admin account