[A] <Valhalla> Weekend Raiding LF 1 Healer.

90 Human Warrior
Hi there, it's me.

As some of you may have noticed, I recently transferred back here with a few friends to enjoy a more laid back environment and while I can't speak of everyone that is with me, my interest in serious raiding has waned over the last several years as I find enjoyment in other things in WoW. That said, we will still be progressing through heroics as much as our time investment allows us to do so.

We're going to be raiding Friday and Saturday from 8-Midnight EST or 5-9 Server time.

First thing we're looking for is a fulltime healer. I would -strongly- prefer a Disc Priest or mistweaver but wouldn't be against talking to a solid non Holy Paladin.

Second would be a ranged DPS. Once again, would -strongly- prefer a Mage but would be open to discussions with anyone that is neither a Hunter or Warlock.

Thank you kindly, hope to see you in green text soon.
Edited by Quintus on 5/28/2013 10:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Surely there must be some weekend warriors out there that want to clear content while having fun doing it.

I'm going to give it a few more days before I open things up on the guild recruitment forums as there are often people looking for a weekend guild, but I'd highly prefer to do it with skilled WrA players as it's always rolling the dice to bring people from off server here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Thanks man, we're actually NOT looking for a Holy Paladin, or unfortunately a Paladin of any type as we have a Holy and Prot Paladin already but I appreciate the welcome back.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Looking to start raiding next reset, lets make this happen.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Had a lot of fun on the first day of 5.3, come have fun with us.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Time to start farming those pets.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We're going to start raiding next weekend so the window of opportunity is limited.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Where are you planning to start raiding, T14 or 15?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We're doing T14 as long as it takes to get people to the point that we can progress into T15, which shouldn't be very long at this point.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
You have noticeably more hair than the last time I saw you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Indeed, I believe I'll be going Night Elf next so Ill gain a few inches of height as well.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Hey, welcome back to WRA!

Good luck to you folks :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hi there!

Are you still recruiting a disc priest? I don't have much raid experience outside of LFR this xpac but I have raided extensively in the past (although not on this specific toon, I have raided on another priest toon of mine). I am highly knowledgeable about my class and I always research fights before I jump into them.

I wouldn't be able to raid tonight but I would be able to start next weekend for sure on a full-time basis. I'm currently in the midst of transferring here from Moon Guard.

Anyway, if this interests you add my b-tag Quorina#1231 or if I don't hear from you soon, I'll just hit you up in game.

Take care!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We are indeed still looking for a healer, feel free to drop me a line and we can discuss things from there. If I'm not on, go ahead and message anyone in the guild as I might be on an alt or most people in the guild have a way to get ahold of me outside of the game.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Monk
Who put Quintus in the dryer?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm trying out all the Alliance races as I've always been a Human and very briefly a Worgen while blue side. Male Night Elf is next followed by Female Panda. Variety is the spice of life and all that. Planning on staying Dwarf until I finish Archaeology though, it's pretty amazing for it.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Monk
I'm trying out all the Alliance races as I've always been a Human and very briefly a Worgen while blue side. Male Night Elf is next followed by Female Panda. Variety is the spice of life and all that. Planning on staying Dwarf until I finish Archaeology though, it's pretty amazing for it.

I am pretty stuck on my panda shaman. :) I love their animations. I love this character and her healing though, so I become torn.

I would love race updates, however doubtful they are.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]