Returned!

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey guys , I have come back to WoW and was just letting my friends know that yes I am crazy but I have found that it does not matter what you play, it is who you play with that matters. I have missed all my friends from the raids we use to do and I have created a new guild because the old one was taken over and not returned to me when i came back. I will be doing raids as well as old content, the way i use to run raids is pretty much how i will continue but there are a few changes. I will not let this turn into a job for me or anyone that plays with me, you play what you want , when you want and you have fun. If you were a part of my old raid family , then you know me , your still a part of my now family. I hope to see you in game , if not , thank you for being in my life and making me laugh. Good Loots to all and HAVE FUN!!!!

Chaosen
Cylackers
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Welcome back!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]