A Test of Valor

90 Draenei Paladin
I was at 5000/6000 valor for the test of valor, and with the 5.3 patch I am now 0/3000 valor. Is there any way to fix this so the quest is complete or I'm only 1000 away again?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
You are at 0/3000 for the week, but should still be at 5000/6000 for the quest.
Reply Quote
69 Orc Death Knight
Get valor and you should get the completion credit -- just do a daily and you should be good.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
get 1 VP and it'll fix it. thats what i had to do, some quick daily and it completed it for me.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Thanks Danvers, I will give it a try. Even looking at the achievement it has been showing 0/3000 valor.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I can't seem to find a similar question.
I am certain I have obtained 3000+ valor points (purchased 5 pieces of 522 gear)
However the quest will not complete. I did one daily to obtain 5 VP, still no go.

Is the 3000 VP requirement from the point of acquiring the quest?

Or is it from the time you received your first VP? (first day as 90 to current)
Reply Quote
just in case it isn't resolved when you get 1 valor, put in a ticket they will be able to help you out, though it may take a day.

@hydrate, the 3000 valor requirement starts at the time the quest is obtained, it would be cool to have it retroactive but no banana :(.
Edited by Gistene on 5/21/2013 1:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I can't seem to find a similar question.
I am certain I have obtained 3000+ valor points (purchased 5 pieces of 522 gear)
However the quest will not complete. I did one daily to obtain 5 VP, still no go.

Is the 3000 VP requirement from the point of acquiring the quest?

Or is it from the time you received your first VP? (first day as 90 to current)

It's from the point you acquired the quest.

It gets tracked in your achievements under Quests -> Pandaria -> A Test of Valor. Your armory page says you're currently at 1505/3000. Assuming you can still get at least 495 more VP this week, it should be possible for you to complete it next week capping VP.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I have a similar problem for this. I was at 5500+/6000 in 5.2, when I logged in today, it changed to 3000/3000. But I can not turn in the quest. It still says "0/1 A Test Of Valor" on my quest list.

Any help?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I just had to do 1 daily and it completed it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]