Sha of Pride suspect

100 Night Elf Druid
i suspect Garrosh to have been taken over by the Sha of Pride.

i completed the 5.3 chain quest and when the old seer explained the Sha of Pride being the most powerful Sha, i remembered the leak that talked about Garrosh being the big bad raid boss in the end of this expansion.

so i put on my Encyclopedia Brown hat on and deduced that Garrosh is possessed
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Pretty sure most people came to that conclusion as soon as they announced that Garrosh was the end boss of MoP.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Pretty sure most people came to that conclusion as soon as they announced that Garrosh was the end boss of MoP.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Let's kill him and make Lor'themar Theron the war chief. Shin’do Sin’dorei!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Vol'jin would be my choice

Baine is too inexperienced in governing and too weak willed to even speak out against Garrosh. Where as Vol'jin has experience in leading the darkspear and the coconuts to speak death upon Garrosh

Sylvanus would be next on the Alliance chopping list after Garrosh after what she did to Gilneas, so she would not last long as warchief. Her "whatever, i do what i want" attitude is the polar opposite to Vol'jin where he gave the respect to Garrosh in leading the Horde.

Lor'themar Theron would be a good choice, just not the best one
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Gamon.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Vol'jin would be my choice

Baine is too inexperienced in governing and too weak willed to even speak out against Garrosh. Where as Vol'jin has experience in leading the darkspear and the coconuts to speak death upon Garrosh

Sylvanus would be next on the Alliance chopping list after Garrosh after what she did to Gilneas, so she would not last long as warchief. Her "whatever, i do what i want" attitude is the polar opposite to Vol'jin where he gave the respect to Garrosh in leading the Horde.

Lor'themar Theron would be a good choice, just not the best one

well personally I think thrall must come back!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
i do not believe Thrall will be back in ways of being a Warchief. He has grown as a character from being a slave at Tarren Mill to becoming a Warchief and then onto becoming the Aspect of Earth (i think that is his title now) to ultimately being a father. For him to return to Warchief of the Horde would be a step back in his character development.

Vol'jin has heat in being an alpha male in these story developments and his character arc would greatly benefit in becoming the new Warchief of the Horde

Any story that will include Thrall in the future, i suspect will revolve around mortals taking up the mantles of former aspects

Earth - Thrall
Magic - Jaina?
Time - Vaelen?
Life - Anduin?
Dream - Baine?

(the aspects genres might be wrongly named)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
It cute that you think Blizzard cares about character development. Look at what they did to Garrosh.

Lore is what Metzen !@#$s out of his %^-, and that is usually something about Green Jesus.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]