<Solution> 6/13 Heroic 25m Recruiting

90 Night Elf Priest
Hello Greymane,

Summary: 3 Nights raiding (Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-11CST)

Currently recruiting for a warlock and possibly one strength dps. All other exceptional dps will be considered.

You can find me on my main or one of my alts: Shahin, Amynna, Mishalyn or Mikabee.

What is <Solution>?

Well, we're a mature (nice way to say old) group of raiders currently the top guild on the server. We have a really laid back atmosphere with a focus on progressive raiding. Most of us have very busy real life schedules so we limit our raiding to 3 nights a week and adhere strictly to our schedule. We also maintain a small roster of raiders to limit benching. We do not 'stack' classes for encounters because, well, we're not that hardcore and everyone in the guild is good enough that it is not necessary.

Though we are not pushy or hardcore, we do expect our members to always strive to be the best they can be. As our time is limited, you must research encounters beforehand and be on time prepared to raid. Because we have a small roster, we expect 85%+ attendance from our raiders. Even though we are very serious about our raiding, we do play this game as a game and not a job. We want to have fun and for you to enjoy it too.

To learn more about us it's best to talk to one of us! Send me a whisper and I'll be happy to chat.
Edited by Mikalya on 5/29/2013 10:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
ILU MIKA <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
bia move back to north america!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]