What does it mean when

100 Blood Elf Priest
A Kro'kron shipment of (lumber, stone, meat, oil) has been overturned?

I keep seeing this in Barrens but don't know the significance of it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
From what i recall from reading it means that a bad guy shipment was knocked over and all the resources are out in the open to be stolen or "liberated" by the player.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
found it -A zone wide announcement will be made when a Kor’kron caravan has been overturned. This is a great way to gather some additional resources in a quick snatch and grab before the Kor’kron manage to recover their supplies.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Suraira soon realized there was no achievement for devouring an entire Ko'kron shipment of meat before anybody else could get to it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
But where do they happen? How? Do they show up on the map?

I know earlier I was in the lumber area and kept seeing the lumber shipment was overturned but could not find it or figure out how to do it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I think somebody said they show up on the minimap. kind of useless.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The location is then marked on the zone map by a red building icon. Mousing over it describes what the caravan's contents are.- saw that on wowhead hope that helps
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
The location is then marked on the zone map by a red building icon. Mousing over it describes what the caravan's contents are.- saw that on wowhead hope that helps

Saw that too. Haven't seen any pop up on the zone map. Probably bugged.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
From what I understand it's similar to our own caravans. We knock em over, and raid everything.

And honestly, it's a way more fun way of doing them than hunting down mobs one by one >.>
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
They show up on the map, but it's currently bugged. Yesterday all we could see was the meat shipment overturned, but there were no resources there. So, it's probably something they have to fix.
Reply Quote
Suraira soon realized there was no achievement for devouring an entire Ko'kron shipment of meat before anybody else could get to it.

Achievement Earned: [Rebellious Gluttony]
Reply Quote
These Kor'kron just randomly drive off cliffs or into lakes. No wonder Garrosh is losing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
These Kor'kron just randomly drive off cliffs or into lakes. No wonder Garrosh is losing.

"Sir, we could have delivered the shipments without scrambling the caravans."
"I LIKE TO SCRAMBLE THE CARAVANS!"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/22/2013 07:56 PMPosted by Adamion

I chuckle'd.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
05/22/2013 07:58 PMPosted by Gurvìr

I chuckle'd.

Jorgen Von Hellscream has a short fuse.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It means a shipment of supplies is now available to be looted. It's a fast way to get the weekly quest finished. Look at your map and it will show the location of the meat, oil, stone or lumber. Also your own faction has a supply wagon you can protect and you will also get extra supplies for defending it as it reaches its destination. Hope this helps :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Now, If only those 'notifications' actually came with a spot on the map/minimap. - Unless they do, and our server just doesn't get them, or *I* don't get them. :|
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I think the issue is CRZ. I see that thing emoting all the time but never it shows on map. I think it is also announcing from other realms that we are all seeing.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
The notifications do appear on your map, but you have to fly close to where they're overturned. Which...kind of makes the map notification all kinds of useless. -_-
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior

Mmm... Kor'kron meat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]