GRATZ ULTIMATUM

90 Troll Shaman
Finally downed Lei Shen!!!! Only 4 weeks after they told me I was incompetent healing for their bunk progression group and I could be a backup... HAH. Really?? 4 WEEKS?? I cant even imagine how full of noob rage that vent must have been after 4 weeks of constant Lei Shen wipes. I thought you told me to get good Predictable.... I have 4 heroic kills now you epunk. Get your life right. Yellin at your guildies because your bad and it makes you feel good.
Edited by Draitak on 5/23/2013 4:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bro, Deal With It
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Someone sounds mad.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
This is an incredible thread
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Bro, Deal With It
Already taken care of bruhhh. Why the !@#$ would I be mad. I dont have to listen to Predictable cry on vent about how he sucks at tanking and raid leading at the same damn time. Just wanted to pay my respects to Ultimatum and their fabulous GM for the slowest Lei Shen progression known to man. :)
Edited by Draitak on 5/23/2013 2:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
4 heroic kills we got a bad !@# over here
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Yeah, bragging about the 4 easy heroic modes is sure not going to help you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I wouldn't brag about leaving a dead realm behind.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So Ultimatum quicked you, you transfered, got carried on the 4 easy-mode heroics and now you are guildless. I bet you were just too good for your new guild? :o
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
88904992493:

Dude hes to good for this realm obviously. He got dem 4 heroic kills under his belt he doesn't need a guild anymore
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
05/29/2013 08:41 PMPosted by Gdz

Dude hes to good for this realm obviously. He got dem 4 heroic kills under his belt he doesn't need a guild anymore

I would love to come back and hug everyone here <333 everyone is sad without hug patrol O: !!! Look at all the sad things in this thread. O: ...Make sure before you hug say "I am really cute today" and then smile and /hug them like this...

/hug Draitak ...We are so cute today! :) <333
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]