Resto Druid talents...?

90 Troll Druid
So I am very into being efficient with my characters and always wanting to do the best. But lately I've realized that there needs to be a difference between my Raiding and PvP talents and glyphs. So my question is for PvP as a resto druid would you go Incarnation and Heart of the Wild, or would you choose Incarnation and Nature's Vigil? Or would you keep with Soul of the Forest and choose either Heart of the Wild or Nature's Vigil?

I'm leaning towards going Incarnation/Nature's Vigil and macroing them together and using them every 1.5 minutes, but I'm not sure if that is efficient or just theoretically.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Incarnation and Heart of the Wild. Incarnation more for the armor boost, Entangling Roots buff, and LB/RG spam than the healing boost. Heart of the Wild to burst down that annoying mage. PvP is more about big burst damage and healing and CC than smallish buffs on CD or tied to another spell (like SotF).

I also switch from Feline Swiftness in PvE to Displacer Beast in PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Incarnation and Heart of the Wild. Incarnation more for the armor boost, Entangling Roots buff, and LB/RG spam than the healing boost. Heart of the Wild to burst down that annoying mage. PvP is more about big burst damage and healing and CC than smallish buffs on CD or tied to another spell (like SotF).

I also switch from Feline Swiftness in PvE to Displacer Beast in PvP.

This :D!

Displace beast = mage blink, it's very nice for getting away from people especially if you used nature's grasp before it! For arenas I swap between heart of the wild (which is so much fun) and nature's vigil depending on the comp that we are facing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]