90 Troll Druid
should i still stack resil?
or stack spirit?
or stack int?
or stack something else!?!

HALP!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Trust me healing is dead, get raped so fast; so I went dps :) suggest you do the same until they fix healing. Good luck mate!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Trust me healing is dead, get raped so fast; so I went dps :) suggest you do the same until they fix healing. Good luck mate!

Healing is just fine in pvp :p

For gemming I looked at high ranked resto's and I do spirit and resilience until comfortable then intellect and try to stay at the first haste break point. Anything after that mastery. I've been playing around with pvp power as well, so will probably change my gems again :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I logged out in my PvP gear to help. I gem strangely, generally Int+ either PvP Power or Resil. My reforging is also a bit weird, as I do a mix of all PvP types, and am too lazy and cheap to reforge/regem each time. I carry a bit more spirit than most, because I don't always get down time to drink. I carry more haste than is useful, as find getting certain spells off faster to be helpful when getting trained. I don't stack as much mastery, as since things can be dispelled and interrupted so easily, the extra 2% of healing just isn't worth it.

After getting a feel for how the change in resil affects gemming, I may just end up going high Haste/Spirit. Spam all the things as fast and as long as I can!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Try watching top resto druids (Baten with a weird umlaut on EU, Starshipx, Minpojke on EU, I know I'm forgetting somebody else...) and see what they do.

But going feral for now is a reasonable option. Healing in 5.3 so far seems... not fun at all. And this is from somebody who has all 5 healing classes at 90 and geared, and who has stubbornly played things like S5 resto druid and disc priest at the start of MoP.
Reply Quote
You should be at the first haste breakpoint with your gear, and definitely over it with a spriest in your group.

Still messing around with my gemming, but so far, reds straight int, yellow/orange I use artful gems (int & mastery), and purple slots I use mysterious gems (int & pvp powr).

Best advice is tryout what you feel comfortable with. I feel I have plenty of survivability and put up very high healing #'s.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
You should be at the first haste breakpoint with your gear, and definitely over it with a spriest in your group.

Still messing around with my gemming, but so far, reds straight int, yellow/orange I use artful gems (int & mastery), and purple slots I use mysterious gems (int & pvp powr).

Best advice is tryout what you feel comfortable with. I feel I have plenty of survivability and put up very high healing #'s.

I just wanted to tell you I adore your guild name. o_o
Reply Quote

I just wanted to tell you I adore your guild name. o_o

Really? I guess thanks, but it should be noted I bought this guild because I ran out of bank space.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]