We already have green Dreadsteed

90 Human Warlock
Since Fire and Brimstone can be used at will (without a timer, since it doesn't consume Burning Ember if you don't cast spells), everything can be green.

The world is green!

http://i.imgur.com/NCCbG4R.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
*NICE*
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Warlock
I tried that before the patch on a few mounts. Good to know it is permanent now.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I was gonna make a thread about that too but too lazy to post a screen cap.

Green Dreadsteed? Pfffff We got even better. Every one of our mounts can now be in "Fel Form"
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Warlock
Looks good with ashes of alar, lol. Makes it green, yellow, and purple. Mardi Gras bird.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
Looks good with ashes of alar, lol. Makes it green, yellow, and purple. Mardi Gras bird.

I was just going to say this. Green Ashes is such an awesome warlock mount now.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
am now going to make a mount up macro that uses this spell first haha
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
not how i intended it to look, i would prefer a red steed with green flames tbh
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Price drop on Fel Drake :D
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
actually i think the best green fire horse mount is still the headless horseman's mount, flying green firey horse ftw
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Im gonna stop you right there op.

FIERY WARHORSE IS THE BEST LOCK LAND MOUNT OF ALL TIME.

Its a fel vampire unicorn steed with green fire. You cant top it.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=30480/fiery-warhorses-reins

This mount has fangs. You are riding a vampire horse that is on fire. Let me repeat that. You are riding a vampire horse that is on fire. I don't even have to say anything else. "My mount is the Black Qiraji Battle Tank, a rare mount belonging only to the select few people who were selected as champions by the mortal races of Azeroth and the Bronze Dragonflight." "My mount is a vampire horse on fire." "You win."

i think the default dreadsteed serves better - and now with the water walking glyph, even better

yet again, we are now living in an age where the sky is our riding ground

in terms of that - we are still missing a fitting mount

best replacement so far would be the netherdrakes, onyx serpent, black/twilight drakes or even onyxia drake provided one is lucky enough

but still somehow missing the mount that fits us best
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
You can also turn your Felsteed green -- at the expense of personal hygiene -- by bringing out your Disgusting Oozeling pet. But then again personal hygiene is not a realistic priority for warlocks; all that sulfur and brimstone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Actually hands down the best looking green fire mount is Elegon's mount, a guildie has it and like to tease people with it on my realm when he is on and he likes to use Fire and Brimestone to make it green. And I might make him jelly as I will soon have green fire just need a few more pulls for it =)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
The pureblood firehawk is also really awesome

http://imgur.com/vKEVL9C
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I love Thundering August Cloud Serpent and green F&B.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]