Farraki Sand Conjurer

90 Pandaren Rogue
I was thinking. If I was to make a troll to rp as a Farraki Sand Conjurer would it work? I have the pet Sandling and I was thinking maybe a druid could work but how would I do this? Would people not like it?
Reply Quote
I RolePlay as Horruz, (On your realm, actually) a former Farraki Sand Troll who left with his family to join the Horde. Everyone seems to be fine with it, but it's a touchy topic to be a Sand Conjurer.

Horruz is just a simple Berserker. A Sand Conjurer would have to have the abilities to summon, shape and bend sand at his/her own will. If you're going to do it, set limits.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
For some reason, I had a moment of mental dyslexia and confused "Farraki" with "Drakkari" and it REALLY scrambled the meaning of the post.

Horruz is just a simple Berserker. A Sand Conjurer would have to have the abilities to summon, shape and bend sand at his/her own will. If you're going to do it, set limits.

This is probably the most apt response.
Reply Quote
77 Night Elf Hunter
I think that a shaman would work better than a druid, since the sand creatures they summon are elementals.

And I assume it kind of goes without saying that you mean to RP a former Farraki who defected to the Horde. Otherwise you would still be kill on sight for every member of both factions. Even so, be prepared from some IC distrust, hate, nonacceptance, etc.; trolls aren't known to be forgiving.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You post a lot of these threads. Why not play something normal?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
You post a lot of these threads. Why not play something normal?

Because normal is boring.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Hehe, I do post a lot of these. I wanna find other peoples opinion.

Anyways, what if I was to have like a small pouch of sand that would be on my side and I could use that to cast ability's and summon some sand elemental's. Or something around there.... would that be okay? I just don't wanna seem to abuse my power and summon a army of sand elemental's to walk all over my enemy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am a creature of observation.

Sadly most of my answers are the same.

"Hey I found [x] in a [dungeon|raid|scenario|etc]. I really want to play one. Would it work?"

Maybe but you would need a reason for your [x] to leave [their current place] and join the [Horde|Alliance], you would also have to play it well enough, and with balanced enough power that people don't just go "hell no" and ignoring you for [Playing something op|a snowflake|something that makes little sense|isn't in alignment with canon|all of the above].
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm gonna second Zandrae. So your character's a farraki sand conjurer. What else does he have going for him? Why did he join the horde?

Normal can be boring, and that's fine, and this is a character concept that not only could work, but I personally would find interesting, but make sure that "WELL HE'S FARRAKI AND DOES STUFF WITH SAND" isn't the end all be all of the character. I see a lot of people trying to do things like this because it sounded cool but it's poorly executed and the character isn't fleshed out like at all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's kind of like someone who plays a half elf, and the entire premise of the character is "I'm a half elf!"

What your character does and says is arguably more important.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]