Taymatt's Pad Thai (Healer OT)

90 Night Elf Priest
We're leaving soon Elly, see you in a bit :)

Leave nooooow.
90 Night Elf Druid
I've been craving any asian food all week. :( I've had chinese twice this week for dinner, almost three times.
H Meg down and stuff. Iron Qon hopefully to follow.

Congrats!

Our guild was all pretty much in mumble and I think 3 of them were in ToT when you guys announced it in general, lol.
90 Pandaren Monk
Red pandas are the best pandas

p.s leblue stinks
74 Pandaren Monk

p.s leblue stinks

negative.
Why is my panda naked?
90 Blood Elf Priest
Super tiny drunk girl. Want sleep loud. Blah >.> Gonna attempt to sleep. Night all.
90 Pandaren Shaman

p.s leblue stinks

Shut your stinking mouth! >:|
90 Tauren Shaman
Elly and Kaels are doing shots again, just sayin'
90 Blood Elf Priest

How dare you. I've never done shots with Elly.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm not sure why you are complaining about 50fps, Naer - a machine with your specs shouldn't start chopping until you are down to like 15fps, so you should not be seeing any kind of performance loss at 50fps compared to 120fps.

As a note, if you have normal vision, your eyes cannot even detect a framerate drop until you go below 26fps. That said, it's been awhile since I've looked into this kind of thing, so perhaps I am misunderstanding a few things that may have changed since I was in the know.

Riôt
90 Draenei Paladin
Our guild was all pretty much in mumble and I think 3 of them were in ToT when you guys announced it in general, lol.

We did?

Ten bucks says it was Eth. :-P

Elly is drinking? How many shots until the "cancelaura pants" macro rears its ugly head?

rears

hehe
90 Night Elf Druid
We did?

Ten bucks says it was Eth. :-P

Someone did! They were all, "Oh, ES just downed H Meg." And I think 2 of us were doing battlegrounds at that point, so I sadly admit to saying "who?"

They as in someone in my guild. Not one of you, oops. Wow, I am tired.
Edited by Alueim on 5/24/2013 12:06 AM PDT
90 Worgen Priest
I bought the stuff to cook Pad Thai the other night. Now I have insomnia. You're making me want to go cook a big meal at 3:15am. Ugh.

So I totally did the BArrens stuff. Thank goodness for the commanders. Makes it so being a dual spec healer is a bit less tiresome when farming for the weekly materials. I got the shoulders. They're actually pretty terrible but sadly they're better than what I had... Can't wait till my raid gets to Iron Qon and I can start getting chances at my tier shoulders v.v
90 Tauren Shaman
Tailius, I've already raised the "cancelaura" issue, because it's the best troll of all time
90 Night Elf Druid
SOMEONE IS DOING SHOTS?! I wanna play :(
90 Tauren Shaman
Vero, now we are at a gay bar. Kaels ordered a sex on the beach, and I went with a vodka tonic
90 Worgen Priest
Vero, now we are at a gay bar. Kaels ordered a sex on the beach, and I went with a vodka tonic

Does it have Drag Queens? The best gay bars have Drag Queens.
90 Night Elf Priest
I've been craving any asian food all week. :( I've had chinese twice this week for dinner, almost three times.
H Meg down and stuff. Iron Qon hopefully to follow.

Congrats!

Haha. I didn't even know someone announced it in Gen. Thanks!

Elly is drinking? How many shots until the "cancelaura pants" macro rears its ugly head?

I had 3 industrial shots. Tay brought up the macro before we were done with the first round of drinks.

Also, I'm really not much of a lightweight. I had 5 shots last time without feeling any effects; this time I had less food in me, but still fine. -shrug- I did mention trolling you with shoulder enchants.
Edited by Elethia on 5/24/2013 1:04 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I decided to quit raiding on my paladin. Too hard to find a guild.
90 Pandaren Priest
YAY I MADE IT TO 90! Now I has 3 max level priests.
90 Night Elf Priest
Hey Leblue, my guild is sneaking up on you! ;)

Maybe we'll get Primordius down this week as well. That'd be insane.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]