Taymatt's Pad Thai (Healer OT)

90 Human Paladin
I decided to quit raiding on my paladin. Too hard to find a guild.

As ret or holy?
90 Troll Shaman
I'm trying to queue for LFR on my baby priest. Says we got 2/2 tanks, 6/6 healers, 4/17 DPS.... HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE THAT WERE WAITING ON DPS? Where's my instant healer queue? =(
90 Night Elf Priest
I can't even do ToT lfr at this time. My que last night was 45 minutes as a healer. It's terrible!
90 Troll Shaman
Yeah, instead of doing that LFR, I'm just gonna go to bed. Lol, tired of waiting.
90 Night Elf Priest
Sleep well! Yeah, I find myself looking at Dailies as a better valor gain with these new ques. Boozle.
90 Human Priest
So this is what happens when I leave you guys alone for a day... massive drinking parties.
90 Night Elf Priest
I drank after I killed a dino. We even had dino burgers!
90 Pandaren Monk
Did you feed evry to horridon for the trinket?
90 Night Elf Priest
Did you feed evry to horridon for the trinket?

Trinket doesn't exist. =(

that's okay, I like to live on the wild side.
90 Tauren Druid
3 day weekend! Woo!

Maybe I will try to get that silly space goat pally of mine to Outlands, now that I have gotten all 4 of my raid-geared 90s through the Barrens stuff. Oh, and since I missed it in the previous thread, here is my list of alts.

At 90 and raid geared:

Resto druid - I do have a balance spec on this toon I use for doing stupid things such as solo'ing Warscouts, but I hate balance. I am just too lazy to farm up a feral set.

Holy pally - He does have a ret spec, but I suck at ret even more than I suck at boomy.

BM hunter - I like pets, sue me. :D

BM/WW Monk - This is the only toon where I am equally mediocre at both specs.

At 90 and abused for their profession, but will probably never set foot in a raid:

Fire mage - Don't know why I picked Fire, but I didn't really like any of the specs, and decided I don't like mages in general. He does have maxed Eng, so won't be deleted.

Prot warrior - I may pick her back up and gear her up eventually, as I enjoy prot tanking.

Arms warrior - My Alliance level 90, required for an achievement. Now he is used solely for collecting battle pets unavailable to Horde toons.

Unholy/Frost DK - I actually really like playing him, but just didn't have the time, and ranged DPS seemed more useful in raiding than melee this tier. If 5.4 drags on as long as DS, he may see action again.

At level 85, was waiting for the XP nerf in 5.3 to push to 90:

Disc priest - She has a shadow spec I haven't touched since level 40, because Disc was more than fine for leveling. That may change in pandaland, we'll see.

Combat/Subtlety rogue - I had thought about making her my PvP main, but I just love healing too much. Having to relearn everything, as I haven't played her at all since Cata. Did take her through Stormstout and Jade Temple recently, which was enough to convince me I need to learn roguing all over again. :D

Destro warlock - Another class I need to relearn all over again. Currently he is my bank alt.

Not yet 90:

Resto/Ele shaman - She is only 80, as I got bogged down by running alts through the new stuff. I absolutely love the class though, both specs, and if I didn't love my druid so much, she would most likely be my new main. I have a friend who is rolling a DK in my guild, and I may hold her until he catches up to me so we can level to 90 together.

Prot/Ret pally - He only exists because I owed Morenn a space goat for being older than her. He is currently level 47, but will make it to 90 eventually, because I am the type of person who puts the hyphen in anal-retentive.

I would love to level a resto/feral druid some day. I <3 druids, and aspire to be the Elly of druids some day.
Edited by Pipikaula on 5/24/2013 6:48 AM PDT
90 Night Elf Priest
That is... a lot of alts.

Wow.
90 Tauren Druid
That is... a lot of alts.

Wow.

Heh, that is why putting me on RealID means subjecting yourself to a ton of login/logout spam. :D
90 Pandaren Monk
3 day weekend! Woo!

Think i am going to finish up this toon this weekend and shoot for 90. Been slacking on it for a couple of months. Picked it back up a week ago or so. I downloaded affinities WA string for it which is pretty cool as it is a dynamic string.
90 Pandaren Priest
Hmm, so apparently pvp is in my future.
I didn't mention my regular alts in the other thread, only the 90s, soo...

At 85:
MM/BM Hunter
Holy'Shadow Priest
Blood/Frost DK

and other random levelling things, 2 monks, 2 druids, paladin, warlock, warrior... most of which are on my old server and will unlikely be levelled ever :P
90 Tauren Druid

Do it!

I need more Alliance toons to kill IN THE FACE! Especially since Vero keeps avoiding me on the BG. >:(

And watch out for Ffraid, she is quiet, but deadly. (Which unfortunately makes it sound like I am calling her a fart...)
90 Human Priest

is it in my future too?
90 Night Elf Priest
i am way too lazy to read all of that.

Ffraid isn't quiet, but she is deadly. She's my partner in the quelling of the paladin QQ
90 Pandaren Monk
My to do list for alts:

Stormrage:
86 holy/shadow priest
85 ele(prob going to respec enh)/resto sham
85 prot/arms warrior
80 BrM/WW monk (will stay 80 till I do herald of the titans)

Ner'zhul:
86 rogue
85 blood dk

Aerie Peak:
58 rogue

Burning Legion:
21 monk

Once all those are done I'll have to find more...
Rogue first. *cough*
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]