So long, Ravencrest!

100 Gnome Mage
Many of your older players may know me, and some of you new ones do, too, I bet.

I am The Aaro. I have also been known as Ikanacanyon and Bump.

I transferred to Ravencrest a few days before BC was released. I have seen it all. Fromt hat time Divine Light collapsed on itself, to Crit Happens getting camped outside of Tempest Keep, the grand Tanaris PvP brawl, all the way up to Mists launch. I loved raiding, and I also loved guild drama. When we stopped being good raiders, I fed off of the drama, but now even that has dried up. I tried Kargath Horde for a while, but that was a bust, as well as Korgath Alliance side, but I came back from there, too, since the guild I was in there suffered from a spineless leader being puppeted by a Howler...

In BC, all I did was battlegrounds, like nonstop. Hubiscapus and I liked to debate in trade. I miss him. Anyone remember the guild "Pugs for Life"? I still think I owe them some things after I ninjaed their guild bank, years ago. I also would like to apologize for the lack of phallic macros in trade chat recently. The darned filter put a stop to me. Also, anyone seen Visper? I heard he transferred not long after his Unguild project fell apart. I wonder if he remembers me.

In Wrath, I raided as the Ret Paladin, Bump, but Gehenna fell apart early Cata, and I joined triumph where I was an officer, kicked, rejoined, kicked, rejoined, rinse repeat about 30 times.

It's time for me to move on. Probably moving 2-3 of my many 90s to either Stormrage or Whisperwind.

That being said, I still feel like Ravencrest is home. It's a cesspool, but it's MINE. You want to keep in touch? In game mail this character.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
can i have your stuff
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I vaguely remember you because you mentioned the old hubcap. Then again, trying to remember stuff in my shoes is like going into a library with dozens of books half read and strewn about with no sense of order at all.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
You're on my RealID and I don't really remember why. what do
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Your brother added me to realID, Scrabble.

I don't really have much stuff to give, or I would. If you need Classic Enchanting mats.. I am your man, though.

And Zephro, you should know me. I think we were in a guild together. Don't remember what, though. I usually tagged along with Baenoukull wherever he went.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
05/24/2013 04:23 AMPosted by Aaro
That being said, I still feel like Ravencrest is home. It's a cesspool, but it's MINE.

Nah it's Chaney's confirmed by well, him lol.

But for real, sorry to see ya leave, I personally don't know you. But man does it get old seeing people leave, especially the older players. What ends up shocking me though with a lot of Realms suffering from people leaving to the so called Mega Servers lol, is that in Ravencrest case. I see new people all the time, new guilds popping up we sorta will die at some point.

Just shocking to keep seeing people spring up, I even made a new friend who is very new to WoW itself. But meh, anymore you could just feel the total effect of being here compared to KJ. Many have left, yet we still stand with new comers. Farewell with ya, no shame in going somewhere with more options when in today's WoW you could and can hook up easily with the players still here, B-tags, or ID, Crossrealm !@#$ w/e lol.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Aaro, bump, and Baenoukull. All on my ignore list for years.
I remember you both from when I first made a toon on ravencrest alliance you both were the most immature trolls on the server. And for some reason you were proud of this.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
I remember you both from when I first made a toon on ravencrest alliance you both were the most immature trolls on the server. And for some reason you were proud of this.

Surprised you had Bump on there, I tried to behave on him since he was in a raid guild. Always glad to see a fan, though!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
So basically you had been around for a long time, achieved nothing of worth in game, ninja'd a guild bank, and earned yourself a spot on several people's ignore lists...

Good riddance.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Ninja'd is an ugly word, I was promised fun raiding and loot, and they didn't deliver their end of that bargain. I was compensated in Void Crystals, which as I recall I mostly provided to the enchanters in Bloodbath and Beyond. I am so selfless, Ravencrest could use more people like me.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
88909298614:

89194692628:
So basically you had been around for a long time, achieved nothing of worth in game, ninja'd a guild bank, and earned yourself a spot on several people's ignore lists...

Good riddance.

http://i.imgur.com/DwZwKur.png

Popes have you been drinking again?
Reply Quote
Did he leave yet? Got cockroach's that are asking for a place to stay.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]