1 Per Server Limit Lifted

You may now have as many DKs per realm as you want. This was an undocumented change in 5.3. Thought those that love DKs might want to know.

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/status/338044611509497856
http://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz228/clumsydwarf/ALLtheDKs.jpg
Edited by Solaru on 5/24/2013 10:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I can confirm this. I am happy, thanks for posting this
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Why did they have a limit in the first place? I understand maybe for the first few months but really was there a good reason?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
damn seriously? who am i deleting....
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
so i deleted my lvl 60 belf hpally to make an undead death knight...that makes 3 death knights :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Bladefist Realm still only allows one. Tried to create a second DK to experience the story line again and it wouldn't let me create it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Does anyone know the logic behind blizzs decision to only allow 1 dk per server in the first place?
Reply Quote
I can confirm this. I am happy, thanks for posting this

NP. None of the WoW news sites had picked up on this and it was not even listed in WoWpedia's list of undocumented changes until this morning.

Bladefist Realm still only allows one. Tried to create a second DK to experience the story line again and it wouldn't let me create it.
I was able to do it on Bladefist just now. Silly question, are you at the 50 toon account limit?
Edited by Solaru on 5/25/2013 11:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I was able to do it on Bladefist just now. Silly question, are you at the 50 toon account limit?

Not anywhere near 50 toons. I will try again later tonight and see if it changed. I attempted to create one yesterday so i'll try again today.
Side note: There are no silly questions as sometimes the answer is the one that is so easy it gets overlooked.
Reply Quote
My wishes have been answered, from this day forward, I will consider being a Catholic once again.... BAHAHAHAHHAA.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Does anyone know the logic behind blizzs decision to only allow 1 dk per server in the first place?

Also why do you guys want more than one?
Reply Quote

WoTL, DKs were op Hero class.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

WoTL, DKs were op Hero class.

Yeah but you could only be on one at a time. IDK just makes no sense to me. I kinda understand when they were new but even near the end of that expac it should have been as many as you want.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Oh my god.

The possibilities...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

To limit the ability of bot farmers... (edit: guess that concern, went out the window../)
Edited by Nobul on 5/25/2013 7:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Wow ... I just made this guy on another realm and paid 30 million dollars to transfer him over and I could have just started him after the patch anyway?

Lock and load, point at foot and fire .... I guess this is what happens when you try to "play" the system.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]