Open Libram LXXX: Convenient Censurship

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Ji-kun has been relieved of her Fabled Feather!!

Get all the hit rating!
100 Draenei Paladin
Jerk-Kun didn't deliver me any feathers last night. I was most disappointed.
Edited by Muletia on 5/27/2013 10:26 PM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Horridon gives me those feels
100 Draenei Paladin
Soooo surprise, completely unplanned raid night tonight! That healer that I thought was gone is back..........I think. They were here tonight anyway.

So we went and killed Dark Animus in three pulls, which combined with our other time attempting him I think makes six pulls total.

Woot progress!!

Are all the bosses in the last half going to keep being this easy?
Edited by Cadenbrie on 5/27/2013 11:10 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Soooo surprise, completely unplanned raid night tonight! That healer that I thought was gone is back..........I think. They were here tonight anyway.

So we went and killed Dark Animus in three pulls, which combined with our other time attempting him I think makes six pulls total.

Woot progress!!

Are all the bosses in the last half going to keep being this easy?

Iron Qon is going to suck if your raiders lack any sort of raid awareness. Same for Lei Shen. Twins are pretty much a joke, though.
Edited by Valivax on 5/27/2013 11:52 PM PDT
100 Orc Death Knight
You'll walk over Consorts.

If your raiders have done LFR Lei Shen the fight isn't a whole lot different, aside from your tanks having to learn the tank mechanics. For all intent and purpose Lei Shen behaves the same way on LFR as he does on normal, just the damage is higher. I praise this particular LFR fight because it does a good job transitioning between the two difficulties.

Iron Qon is of moderate difficulty, not really challenging IMO.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
For Iron Qon, if you have any warlocks in your group, make use of the demonic gateways during the tornado phase. It can help out those that have trouble navigating them.

Just got tier legs from Nalak. I probably just used up my year's worth of luck.
Edited by Valivax on 5/28/2013 12:29 AM PDT
100 Draenei Paladin
05/27/2013 11:51 PMPosted by Valivax
Iron Qon is going to suck if your raiders lack any sort of raid awareness.

A few aren't so great at it, the rest of us just have to make up for it and keep banging our heads until they get it.

I swear if our raid group could just be made up of seven people we'd be done with this Tier already and gallivanting in Heroic a bit.

You'll walk over Consorts.

So I keep hearing from the Libram.

05/27/2013 11:57 PMPosted by Gròmmash
If your raiders have done LFR Lei Shen the fight isn't a whole lot different, aside from your tanks having to learn the tank mechanics.

Well that's nice to hear I suppose.

I reckon we only have three to four months left before the next raid, looks like we'll safely finish in time unless my guild finds a way to finally implode itself. <_<
100 Blood Elf Paladin
When some makes something idiot-proof, the universe builds a bigger idiot
100 Draenei Paladin
Iron Qon is mostly about the first two phases. If your raid can survive the stack rotations for fire and avoid getting caught in tornadoes (ala Bladelord), you basically win the fight. Not sure about 10, but we limped along with just over 3/4th of the raid and beat the enrage timer in 25 this week.

As Grom has said, Lei Shen is basically LFR where the mechanics matter more.
90 Tauren Paladin
my whole raid hates me so much, was the only one to get lucky and get it the first week. Few people will get theirs next week but a ton are still at the low end =\
I have two! :(
100 Blood Elf Paladin
anddd yet another day of no brawler decks D:

88908800387:
I have two! :(

gross
100 Human Paladin
Morning Pally Crew

The forums live again

So ran TK/SSC/Kara last night for new pets, only got 2 out of kara, but at least one of the ones i got was from malchezar, so I dont have to do chess again x.x

Got some t5 pieces too, always liked that set.
90 Dwarf Paladin
I didn't get any of the new raid pets last week. Wife got a couple towards Bigglesworth, though, running MC/BWL yesterday.

Ran FL last night, still no Sulf. >_<
100 Human Paladin
I have 3 left for the original achievement, 2 in AQ 40 and 1 in Naxx
100 Blood Elf Paladin
89194691946:
I didn't get any of the new raid pets last week. Wife got a couple towards Bigglesworth, though, running MC/BWL yesterday.

Ran FL last night, still no Sulf. >_<

Do what a couple of the people in my guild did(and by people I mean mostly the girls who go nuts over this stuff xD) Trade pets you find to trigger the achievement credit, you don't need to have the pet, just learn it,put in cage and pass it on
100 Human Paladin
Thats no fun though.
100 Human Paladin
I just had the BEST LFR run I have ever had for Pinnacle of Storms. First boss, other tank is like "you want to solo tank or me?" I let him, I went ret. Then he said he'd rather heal, so he switched to healer, I went back to tank and solo tanked the rest.

We had a pair of mages from Korgath that are 12/13 heroic mode...both pulling over 200k dps (190k ish on lei-shen). It was an amazing lfr lol. Not a single death, not a single wipe. Dps was so high on twins that we never ended up with 2 up at same time, first was killed before they had a chance to switch naturally.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Meh. I'm not worried about it. Only reason she's even running MC/BWL is so she can get T2 for her Pally. And I want the pets to have them. I'm a terrible hoarder and packrat - in-game and out. >_<
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]