Vindication is looking for more! =)

48 Blood Elf Priest
you got my attention will be contacting you in game
Reply Quote
Chuck Norris broke the land speed record on a bike with no wheels.
Reply Quote
Domo Arigoto Mr Roboto! :D
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Hunter
Hola!

Got my attention as well! I've just transferred to Area 52 from Dath Remar. I'm an Aussie player just looking for some casual gaming fun, without the 15 year old drama that I so often see in guilds...

I've tried whispering a few of your guild roster but no-one's online right now haha, so I've added Fivemagics and Sleth to mah frieeends.

Hope to hear back soon!
Reply Quote
Rock on, yeah we don't like the 15 year old drama either. So your more then welcome over here :)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Yea! I will send you an in-game mail, or you can add my battletag.
Reply Quote
Its 4 o clock somewhere :)
Reply Quote
I crave Mac & Cheese.....
Reply Quote
Always looking for more :)
Reply Quote
Need to be all up in this guild like Mustard on a corn dog :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have just dropped my guild due to the fact that I have been the only person to talk in guild chat for over 3 weeks, despite the fact that people were on (not even a hello, or gnight, or go eff yourself). Been playing since 1.0 and even if I don't end up on the raid roster every week I would still enjoy talking to someone more than myself. Plus it seems you as a whole have the same interests in-game as I do.

Edit: Not available Fri or Sat, and cannot log on til Sun evening. The only exp I have this xpac is LFR, but I've been raiding since MC so I'm pretty sure I can learn the fights =P.
Edited by Zhoe on 6/13/2013 5:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well alright cool beans, we would love to have you. Theres others here also thats a lil rusty on raiding and some that have no clue, but we're gonna do our best to get them in shape for raids and other things if they choose to. Im online atm if wanna talk more, my battletag is Sleth#1921 :)
Edited by Sleth on 6/13/2013 6:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Always looking for more :)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Always need more!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I just came back from a extended break, and this guild sounds like the best place to be, I mainly focus on pvp with a very little pve in between to pass the time. Ill try getting a hold of one of you in game when I see you on.
Reply Quote
Howdy from 2:35 P.M. :D
Reply Quote
Looking for more :)
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Plus 1!
Reply Quote
Hunkering for a hunk of cheese! :D
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Moar!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]