Resto druid or resto shaman?

43 Draenei Shaman
I don't usually come to the forums, but I am REALLY torn on which of these I want to level and make as my main. I really enjoy having mobility as a healer. I like having an aoe heal or two. I mainly focus on competitive pvp...3's and rated bg's. so I need to be able to survive or at least have defense cool downs. Healing will be my MS. I would like a hot or two. I don't know joe to describe healing, I just love it! I want it to take very much skill to play and master. I'm competitive, so having the potential to top healing is kind of key. I want to log onto this class everyday and know ill have a good time

This sound like either of these?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
It could be either of those. Shaman are a bit more flexible in terms of 3s comps, so if you don't know who you will be teaming with, they are a strong pick. Both druids and shaman are good in RBGs, although druids are a bit stronger in terms of CC and mobility, and generally end up higher on the healing charts due to Rejuve spam and lolshrooms. Try both for a while and see which you prefer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]