Chaotic Flux LFM for 10m raiding!

90 Blood Elf Mage
Chaotic Flux is recruiting for a new 10 man raiding group. The raid times will be Tuesdays, Thursdays from 10pm-1am and Saturdays from 7pm-11pm.

This is going to be a whole new group built from the ground up so well geared isn't an requirement.

We are currently looking for:

2 Tanks:
Warrior
Death Knight
2 Healers:
Druid
Priest
4 DPS
Hunter
Rogue
Warlock
Monk

I do have specific classes I would like to fill the rolls but will consider other classes.

Again this will be a group built from the ground up. We plan on starting at the bottom and working our way to the top. Our current Chaotic Flux players are extremely helpful and very active. I will be leading the group and plan on starting in MSV and moving forward once players are comfortable with each other and geared appropriately.

A little about me, I was a hardcore raider in BC and wrath. During Cata I decided to take some time away from wow but now I'm back and want to get back to raiding and LFR just aint cutting it for me anymore. I don't plan on being hardcore but you can be casual and still clear content. That is the goal here, no nonsense, no drama just a few good people killing bosses collecting loot.

Hit me up in game if you're interested or have more questions. Hope to see you all around.
Edited by Tablè on 5/23/2013 6:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]