@Provocative (really just Emike)

100 Dwarf Death Knight
LOL, BMAH not so ez?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
If you would learn how to play, you wouldn't have died so much.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
LOL.

For those of you who don't know how to use wow progress. Notorious is 9/12 ToT 10m, and 5/12 ToT 25 man.

We are the ONLY guild on the server with 25 man progress.

Congrats Emike on your progression, but in the end, you are just a mediocre player on a $hit server.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
I thought you guys we are 25 man the whole time because I didn't think you guys could get 9/12 without 3 battle rezzes, 6 devo auras, 12 pally bubbles, 5 tranqs, constant spirit shells, ect ect

WTF is wrong with your english? Your math doesn't make sense either.

I expect better from you.

And by the way, it's etc. you ****ing moron.
Edited by Darkninjavi on 5/23/2013 11:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Hunter
Dear Mike. Thank you for your time. I will take good care of the bracers. Also I noticed your (pvp) needs a little work! You have never beaten me in a head on fight.... you have ganked my low level alts.... but that's not really anything to brag about, is it? You have a lot to say when you have 40 of your friends around but, hey, I guess 40 of you vs. 10 of isn't fair. We should let you grab 2 groups next time. I don't mind giving you a handicap like that bro, you need it. I guess if you were as good in a fight as you are at raiding you wouldn't loose to a bunch of drunks and noobs like us (even when you outnumber us 4 to 1), your friends must need help as well.. too bad. There are sites that may help you tho. Please try www.skillcaped.com . not a bad place to start. also the forums are good help, not just for trollololing all day. Your Friend(Helping out my Special-little guys on the Horde-Shortbuss)
Jacobhunter.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Dear Mike. Thank you for your time. I will take good care of the bracers. Also I noticed your (pvp) needs a little work! You have never beaten me in a head on fight.... you have ganked my low level alts.... but that's not really anything to brag about, is it? You have a lot to say when you have 40 of your friends around but, hey, I guess 40 of you vs. 10 of isn't fair. We should let you grab 2 groups next time. I don't mind giving you a handicap like that bro, you need it. I guess if you were as good in a fight as you are at raiding you wouldn't loose to a bunch of drunks and noobs like us (even when you outnumber us 4 to 1), your friends must need help as well.. too bad. There are sites that may help you tho. Please try www.skillcaped.com . not a bad place to start. also the forums are good help, not just for trollololing all day. Your Friend(Helping out my Special-little guys on the Horde-Shortbuss)
Jacobhunter.

Cool story bro
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Awww Michael, the pet name again.

Do you have x bound to "puts peanut butter on balls and calls your dog over"?

Just so you know, it's not cheating because it's YOUR dog.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I cannot recall having 20 people in vent during this, but Ok LOL
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Congrats you won the bracers. We had 10 people made up of different guilds messing around, you had 20+ in vent with you.

Prior to your entire guild coming up there were four of you, yourself darkninjanoob medison and the pally getting farmed by two of us.

Another moment I dearly recall was camping you and your wife in mistfall village by myself and then doing unspeakable things to your wi... one of you. Including hitting my x button over and over. It was very naughty of me.

He's lying he would never do anything naughty to your wife, he has a gay lover, and does not mess with woman, believe me I've tried to get my mom to send him pix and he always texts back, "Im sorry your truly a beautiful woman, but I'm gay."
So don't you believe the hype for 1 second that he is straight!
Love ya like a sun Emike but I can't let you take advantage of these children like this, enough is enough it is time the truth came out from you and Zeug the server deserves to know the truth that it's top troll is on fiiiiiyaaa.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Windover & Rdachan, saddest trolls on Vashj.. Anyways, gratz to Jacobhunter on the bracers!
Edited by Azyll on 5/24/2013 9:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Where was saywhatagain during all of this? ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Having pve gear being more than viable in wpvp will definitely change the game.
Was a shame i didnt arrive before the alliance holed up.

Ill see your corpses in the barrens.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Aww Fiveo we're not good enough trolls for you :(, you want saywhat in here :P.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
lol on emike's post, wow Jacob he has a serious rage issues against you man, what did you do to him when he was on Alliance that he's done research on you and your wife?????
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
ohai
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Windover & Rdachan, saddest trolls on Vashj.. Anyways, gratz to Jacobhunter on the bracers!

Hey brah, I didn't start this thread, so don't be putting that hate on me, mah nizzle. Ur suspect.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]