@Provocative (really just Emike)

100 Dwarf Death Knight
This is what my combat log said:

"World hits you for 674,324 damage.
You die.
Emike claims skill.
World laughs out loud at Emike"

I'm feeling generous so I'll credit you with an assist.

My favorite part was when we were killing you and your pally friend, then you jumped off with your glider leaving your buddy to die alone.

You are as good a friend as you are a player.

Why do I get the feeling you look exactly like Salad Fingers?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Could you all shut the hell up? Thanks
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I've got an honest question, who the hell is Moonwater and what the hell does he/she have to do with any of this? Every other comment here has something to do with the discussion on hand.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
^
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I've got an honest question, who the hell is Krazycobra?Who is Moonwater, someday you will know who she is.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
i like turtles.... =D
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I really couldn't care less who she is, but I am curious to know why your commenting "shut the hell up" to everyone. Nobody is asking you to read the forum, if you don't like the conversation that is going on, then don't read it? I don't know it seems kind of simple and straightforward, but I guess that can be challenge for some.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Either way, this forum is done. Thanks all to those who had something to say negative or positive and for those of you who just wanted to grab some attention, well I guess thanks too for your comments.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
This thread isn't done until I say it's done.

Also...

EMIKE NOT SO EZ!

(good duels bro)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
My job here is done!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Aww Fiveo we're not good enough trolls for you :(, you want saywhat in here :P.

yes, yes, butt srsly, saywhatagain is probably my least favorite, and the least entertaining troll on vashj. He makes me want to go horde just so my poor eyes don't have to endure the stupid rants he claims to be trolls... Also I started gearing PvE again so I suck less at healing <3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
lol cry much?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]