Zoevil's Zesty Zucchini Casserole (Healer OT)

90 Pandaren Priest
It's better than the alternative.

YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT!

If he's gonna groupie, he better groupie with the right group.
90 Night Elf Druid
He denies being your groupie too. BUT WE KNOW HE IS.

God, stop infecting our paladin.
90 Pandaren Priest
There ain't no cure for sheep love.
90 Human Priest
I must admit that I have a mighty admiration and sexual attraction to Esheep's priests.
90 Draenei Paladin
05/26/2013 09:05 PMPosted by Alueim
"MY FRIEND IN ESHEEP WAS TELLING ME THAT THEY..."

Oh god... does he think I'm good at this game or something?

How can I cure this... like, does he need to see me screw up horribly on Horridon trash (like I do every week)?
90 Draenei Paladin
I must admit that I have a mighty admiration and sexual attraction to Esheep's priests.

There are a few that are great and hawtees.

Elethia will lie to your face and then stab you when you're distracted, though. (It's an HPS increase)
90 Pandaren Priest
Elethia will lie to your face and then stab you when you're distracted, though. (It's an HPS increase)

This.

To be fair, however, any competitive healer with inflict harm for the purpose of healing it.
Edited by Kerias on 5/26/2013 9:17 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
You need to do something! There's only so much we can handle over hearing about you guys, god.
To be fair, however, any competitive healer with inflict harm for the purpose of healing it.

Did HoF LFR and told our DK to run through wind bombs so I could heal. Fun.
Edited by Alueim on 5/26/2013 9:19 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Priest
We really are the worst type of people. Torturers in the guise of angels; rending into your flesh and bleeding your vitals and then lauding ourselves at our ability to not let you die from it.
90 Human Priest
My guildies kept bugging me not to use holy over disc ever and to get a shadow off-spec. I did get the shadow off-spec but I'll be switching it back soon. I had no intention of dpsing when I joined.

I'm still upset that they gave the 528 TF ji-kun staff to the 515 ele shaman with 491 main hand 522 off-hand over my 502 priest with LFR ji-kun staff. Lets give BiS healer staff that rarely ever drops to the ele shaman and not the healer priest that desperately needs to gear up. IDC if I'm a new member of if that person hasn't gotten gear in awhile. I'm so tired of venting over it though at this point.
90 Draenei Paladin
We really are the worst type of people. Torturers in the guise of angels; rending into your flesh and bleeding your vitals and then lauding ourselves at our ability to not let you die from it.

Priests?

ESheep raiders?

so confused
90 Night Elf Druid

I think we're the best people ever. I mean who doesn't like us? Psh.
90 Human Priest
05/26/2013 09:35 PMPosted by Alueim
I mean who doesn't like us?

I don't.
90 Night Elf Druid
I don't.

You just said I'm important!
90 Blood Elf Mage
Priests?

ESheep raiders?

Both?
90 Human Priest
90 Blood Elf Mage
05/26/2013 10:02 PMPosted by Tsilyi

Tsilyi, one of your eyes is broken
90 Draenei Paladin
Tsilyi, one of your eyes is broken

no

Elethia will... stab you... (It's an HPS increase)
Edited by Tailias on 5/26/2013 10:06 PM PDT
90 Human Priest
Does it... does it hurt?
90 Pandaren Priest
He hardly notices it anymore when he holds his breath.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]