Please tell me I'm not the only one

90 Human Warlock
I am a demonology warlock that is 100% obsessed with Transmogrification. Naturally, with the introduction of the glyph of Felguard, this has only increased my obsession. Besides farming for gear for myself I find myself actively searching out 2handed weapons for my Fel/Wrathguard. So much to the point that I have entire bank slots full of weapons I cannot use... including the mighty Sulfuras. It does do wonders as a conversation starter at least.

Please tell me I'm not the only one that does this, so I feel less insane D:
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
My lock has several polarms hanging out in his bags just for this. Not quite to the extent you have but yeah the primary bag is pretty much filled with 2handers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I have a bank full of good looking gear I've been collecting before transmog came out (or even announced), so I was right as rain when it did. The only thing I was missing was things for the felguard, but I don't use him really.

Good playing on a roleplay server. ;)
Edited by Evalain on 5/27/2013 11:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Dude, I spent weeks farming up double Armageddon (25 Naxx, 4 Horsemen) for my Wrathguard. I also voice my desire to get current raid items he could possibly use. I'm not an RPer, but I love giving Arax-Barash awesome weapons. Sure would love to give him Sulfuras too!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
My felguard is currently carrying the polearm from Deathwing. It looks demon like and I get a lot of people that look twice and are like. Is that the axe your felguard always carries
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Nope, I do it all the time. In fact, the other Demo lock in my guild whom I look up to, and myself, both compete with that glyph. We always try to one-up another by finding a new weapon that each other wants. I was winning for awhile with Black Ice until he got Ashkandi from BWL.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Anyone else notice this Glyph not working with a Wrathguard since the patch was released?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
My guard has the fire kitty staff and it actually turns into a fire kitty!!!

Errrreeggaawwrd
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I haven't gotten to this point yet, but I do have an Elementium Poleaxe that my warrior made for him. It was simply to match my own Staff of the Left Hand Path. I'm on the verge of going farming specifically for Shaafara, however. He needs his weapons. >:D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Farm a Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros. You may not be able to transmog legendaries, but your felguard certainly can.

I wish warlocks could do the shadowmourne questline :P
Reply Quote
82 Goblin Warlock
89194692246:
Anyone else notice this Glyph not working with a Wrathguard since the patch was released?

Still works for me.

I'm not obsessed with hunting down 2handers for my Wrathguard, but very often something would drop and no one wants it, so I let my Wrathguard to make good use of it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]