MM PVP 5.3 GEMS/ENCHANTS

90 Night Elf Hunter
What is everyone doing with gems and enchants? Is PVP power still important or should we be re-gemming for agility and stamina?
Reply Quote
Go with straight Agility gems in all red sockets. I went with Agility and Crit for Yellow sockets, and Agility and Power for blue sockets. I put an Agility gem in prismatic socket.

Agility trumps Power this patch. I wouldn't gem for stamina, the returns aren't as good as the ones you'll yield from gemming Agility.

Some are ignoring Power/Res socket bonuses and sticking with raw Agility (unless the socket bonus yields Agility). Main stats are now king, Power has become a secondary stat that comes along with your gear.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
Go with straight Agility gems in all red sockets. I went with Agility and Crit for Yellow sockets, and Agility and Power for blue sockets. I put an Agility gem in prismatic socket.

Agility trumps Power this patch. I wouldn't gem for stamina, the returns aren't as good as the ones you'll yield from gemming Agility.

Some are ignoring Power/Res socket bonuses and sticking with raw Agility (unless the socket bonus yields Agility). Main stats are now king, Power has become a secondary stat that comes along with your gear.

I tried a couple different combinations and agree with the above post. Seems to have the best results, at least for me,
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
i did the same but for the blue slots i did agility and stam. gemming power wont give u enough to tell the difference and more health is always nice.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]