best way to kill a lock?

90 Human Hunter
Hey guys since you are mostly in a good spot nowadays I was wondering could you give a huntard a hand and let us know your weaknesses? Cant kill a lock similar geard or higher unless he is afk, and it does take me 20 mins :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
be better at hunter. lol any hunter comp is gg in arenas
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Tunnel them harder.
Reply Quote
Take silencing shot instead of wyvern sting

spam silencing shot/arcane shot/pet abilities/cooldowns
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Find some pve gear gg
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
yes....this is crirtcal many thanks.

Take silencing shot instead of wyvern sting

spam silencing shot/arcane shot/pet abilities/cooldowns

yes....this is crirtcal many thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Don't blow zoo until after dark regen.

how long does that last? sorry dont have a high level lock, always meant to but wife is afraid of them and my dog pees when he hears the demons being summoned.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
05/25/2013 02:26 AMPosted by Ethermoon
Don't blow zoo until after dark regen.

how long does that last? sorry dont have a high level lock, always meant to but wife is afraid of them and my dog pees when he hears the demons being summoned.

http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pve/warlock/destruction/talent-build-and-glyphs#

1. Get rid of wife and dog.
2. Replace dog.
2. CC and make sure the lock doesnt taunt your pet(s) away with Voidy.
4. Try to get Lock to blow voidy disarm before you hit offensive cooldowns.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Wait why are we helping a hunter....? -.-
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
^
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Wait why are we helping a hunter....? -.-

Because he asked nicely and not QQing.

PvE geared hunters on IoT rip me apart so easily though. As if my 200k HP sac doesn't exist and d/regen does nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
What kind of lock? Destro will go differently than aff or demon.

Watch our pet - If it's a big blue ghost, it has a disarm we will use. If it's floating eye, it silences and eats buffs....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I am demo and i WILL destroy hunters if i ever run up on one. And if by some miracle you survive the onslaught, then you can probably try and blow cds on me, but sac pac is a very easy button to press.
My advice is to try and hit a lock hard to scare him/her into popping more than one of their defensives. With any spec lock its gonna be a long and hard fought 1v1. If you ever encounter a demo lock, wait until he blows meta and hops out, at that time he/she is prbly low on demonic fury, which is when you need to make it count.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Don't Stampede a Destruction Warlock. He'll pop his defensives, RoF, Ember Tap and start pummeling you with Chaos Bolts. Then you will die.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Don't Stampede a Destruction Warlock. He'll pop his defensives, RoF, Ember Tap and start pummeling you with Chaos Bolts. Then you will die.

Or the Hunter could just double Deterrence to kill half of Dark Soul's duration, then CC the warlock for the rest of it.

And as others have said, try to get the warlock to pop Dark Regeneration before you use Stampede. When you use Stampede, the warlock will keep RoF up and use Ember Tap a lot, which will be stronger if the Warlock uses Dark Regeneration.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Attack them in the forums and blizzard will kill them for you.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey guys since you are mostly in a good spot nowadays I was wondering could you give a huntard a hand and let us know your weaknesses? Cant kill a lock similar geard or higher unless he is afk, and it does take me 20 mins :D

You have to kill them within 72 hrs of birth, preferably while they still in their cradle. Only then do you stand a chance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]