[A] Twerk While You Work

90 Night Elf Druid
We are currently recruiting. Me and four friends run this guild together. It has been primarily leveled by the five of us and that is it. We have some active members and we were waiting to hit 90 to really expand. I have been playing since 1.2 and have a ton of help and experience to aide any need.

We have heavy focus on PvP and want to make a large push to provide organized pvp to our Realm and battlegroup. The alliance has some what lacked in PvP in the battlegroup and realm; we want to change this. We are pretty laidback but also work hard to get things done.

Everyone is very friendly and fun to be around. Anyone is willing to help anyone and there is no discimination of any sort. If you have any interest please post on here or contact me in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
pass, guild name sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You could also contact this guy too ^^ - but be careful, he bites.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]