Say hello to <The Alliance>

90 Human Hunter
<The Alliance> is a new guild inspired by the passion of old and new players alike to unite as many people as possible on Cho'gall.

It is no secret that the blue team has a significantly smaller population than our red counterparts! We are not trying to save the server! We are trying to bring more people together to enjoy the game :). We love being on the blue team and are thrilled to be taking the initiative to bring as many players together as possible so we can improve the overall experience for the Alliance. For many of us, it was a bittersweet moment leaving our respective guilds because of the history, the friends, the time, and energy put into them. But ultimately, we are championing a cause that embraces those ideas and seeks to make them possible on a whole new level - by including new people in future memories, forging new friendships, strengthening old ones, and enjoying the environment and perks that come from a large and social guild.

We desire to explore all aspects of the game.

Raiding - We have a flex raid once a week. Sat evening from 7p -10p server. We encourage all our guildies to organize raids throughout the week as schedules permit. But so far, we can regularly count on Saturday nights for having some fun together. Whoever came up with flex raiding at Blizzard deserves a nice big hug! :)

PvP - This is where our faction shines! We want to take this and run with it! Again, the more players we have online and in our guild chat, the more likely it is we can enjoy grouped bgs, RBGs, and world pvp events.

Leveling - If you have no interest in raiding or pvp, and you just want a nice cozy guild with friendly people, this is the best place to be! We are newly formed and as a result, have a low guild rank. This will change. Your presence in the guild is welcome because you are a member of the Alliance. Additionally, your quests, dungeon runs, and other activity as you level will contribute to how quickly this guild levels up to 25! We hope you will join us and feel a sense of pride knowing that you are helping this guild in it's very early and formative stages.

Social - Friendly players welcome! We have two requirements:

1. You must be Alliance.

2. You must be kind.

We do not encourage you to join unless you can bring a friendly attitude. Everyone who joins will be treated with respect and courtesy. A pattern of disrespect will not be tolerated. We hope to plan events for our guildies to enjoy together, as well as events that all members of our faction can participate in. Details on such events will soon follow... !!!

Finally, we'd like to reiterate that we are not trying to save the server! Nor are we trying to draw lines in the sand between us and Alliance who remain in other guilds. What we are trying to do is enjoy this game the best way we know how: buy building a stronger sense of community and by playing the game together, enjoying all the aspects that we possibly can.

We hope you appreciate our vision and help us make it a reality.

We, the members of <The Alliance> /salute you.

FOR THE ALLIANCE

**Update! Check us out at www.chogallalliance.com ! This site is new and we hope to update it with more content asap! :)

Like us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/theallianceofchogall **
Edited by Samarrah on 10/6/2013 6:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Would love to have you!!^^ It is going to be great, The Alliance will come back :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
It's up and Running now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Got the invite at about 1:30 am PST and there were about a dozen people in the guild all online at once. I almost fainted.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hello, I am Morroes and I approve of this message.

For <The Alliance>!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
89192492355:
Hello, I am Morroes and I approve of this message.

For <The Alliance>!

Morroes did, I might as well. As much as I am looking forward to joining. Selecting "Leave guild" is going to be rough
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
If there is anyone look for a great guild, this is it.

I am a Rogue, a Troll Rogue, and during my exploration of the world of Azeroth, I may come across a member of <The Alliance> from time to time and I gank them every chance I get. I am also killed in the process because due to the overwhelming help of its guild members. I have never seen a more close knit guild help its members like <The Alliance> does.

Keep up the good work guys, blessings be upon your village.

Your friendly Neighborhood Rogue,

Swazyee
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hmmm. If the Zoo, CPD, CSS, and Serenity now joined together to form the alliance. I would incorporate myself. haha
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I hope all join and we can finally have just 1 guild on the alliance that can accomplish tasks. rather than 10 that can't
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Hey everyone. We have an update! We are 1 day old and have just reached level 5 thanks to our wonderful guildies working hard. This is awesome. :D

We also want to take a minute to address what is an obvious concern for many people who are on the fence about joining <The Alliance>.

We understand there is hesitation and maybe some doubt, but we all have decided that it's worth a solid effort to try and make this work rather than not try at all. We know that some key figures on this server are hesitant because of potential failure, but that in itself could very well contribute to this not working. Of course, if we have anything to say about it, it's going to take a lot more than that. We pulled our mains out of our former guilds to start a fresh one to make a statement. We really want this to work. We will give 110% and we hope you feel moved to do the same. We left our guilds because the people are what make the blue team great. Our loyalty is to people first, not guilds. We want one guild for practical reasons, but the bigger picture is not about leaving your guild to join ours. It's about leaving the 50% of the game you experience because there is division among our faction via several small guilds with few active members, and choosing to experience as much of the game as you can by putting yourself in an environment that enables you to do so. Again, this is not about us asking you to leave your guild and join some new strange guild instead. This guild is already yours. You just haven't joined yet.

Does it sound like we are applying some pressure? Maybe we are just a little bit. :)

We just really believe that this will work and the more people we bring into the fold, the stronger the guild can become. If you want more out of the game than what you are experiencing, you are strongly encouraged to join us.

/Salute
Edited by Samarrah on 5/30/2013 5:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
My name is Nikolaj and I support this message.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
For <The Alliance>!
/roar

Azeros.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Level 6, 2 bars from 7 at this posting. I'm thinking 9 by tomorrow around this same time. Nice work everyone!

Also, small rant:

NO YOU DON'T HAVE TO PURCHASE THINGS OUT OF THE GUILD BANK! They are there for "The Alliance" to Utilize! It would be nice however, if people who took things over time, also added things over time. But the stuff is there to be used! If you cannot withdrawal something that you need, feel free to ask an officer to help you! We are all about helping The Alliance! (Now am I referring to a guild... or a Faction?! Or both!?) You are more than happy to deposit gold, but don't feel like in order to take out X, I need to add Gold.

The Law of Reciprocity says that typically you are better friends/acquainted with people whom you do not feel like you have to "pay back" the instant they do something for you. So put your pocket books away, you don't have to deposit gold just to take something out of the guild bank.

And @ Tala...

Sharks... ;'(

And the leave guild button was hard for me too, but I am all for <The Alliance>, I think something great is happening here!
Edited by Morroes on 5/29/2013 2:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
91642917433:

And @ Tala...

Sharks... ;'(

And the leave guild button was hard for me too, but I am all for <The Alliance>, I think something great is happening here!

Lets not talk about that game :(

And yeah, I fully believe that <The Alliance> is the best thing for the Alliance :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
88905000579:
2. You must be kind.

And here I was thinking I could join
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]