Say hello to <The Alliance>

90 Human Hunter
Today was a great day for our guild and for this faction!!

MSV cleared on normal mode. To my understanding, this is the first time since 5.0 that this has happened successfully! Great job, everyone who came! If you know anything about Alliance that is a HUGE deal. :D

With a little help we killed Oondasta today too. :D

Grats to the guild for reaching level 25 after only about 12 days. That happened Thursday evening. Amazing teamwork from everyone. Just wonderful!

I freaking love this guild.

/Salute
Edited by Samarrah on 6/9/2013 3:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
oh em gee sam stop bumping the thread. we know you just want to get attention, you !@#$%.

only reason the guild filled up so fast is because they all heard that I was in it. You're welcome.
Edited by Bromni on 6/9/2013 1:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Yess!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
oh em gee sam stop bumping the thread. we know you just want to get attention, you !@#$%.

only reason the guild filled up so fast is because they all heard that I was in it. You're welcome.

Ladies & gentleman, we members of <The Alliance> accept all kinds of players. Our goal is to bring people together. Even abrasive, disruptive, and annoyingly overconfident poopheads have a place here. We view them as chances to build character. That, and sometimes they just make us lol ;)

:P
Edited by Samarrah on 6/10/2013 2:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Today was a great day for our guild and for this faction!!

MSV cleared on normal mode. To my understanding, this is the first time since 5.0 that this has happened successfully! Great job, everyone who came! If you know anything about Alliance that is a HUGE deal. :D

With a little help we killed Oondasta today too. :D

Grats to the guild for reaching level 25 after only about 12 days. That happened Thursday evening. Amazing teamwork from everyone. Just wonderful!

/Salute

Sorry I wasn't on for it I logged on to tell you I couldn't come. I wasn't feeling so great to play wow. I could have used a Oondasta kill or Nalak for my priest or druid..... oh well. Anyways grats
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
To bad 50% off week is over. We probably could have pulled more people in if it lasted longer. But hey, I transferred over my toons. A+ guild, and Carnash isn't so bad either.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
06/08/2013 11:33 PMPosted by Samarrah

~<3

Heart balloons for all!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Hello The Alliance! its about time they showed up on Cho'Gall!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Ladies & gentleman, we members of <The Alliance> accept all kinds of players. Our goal is to bring people together. Even abrasive, disruptive, and annoyingly overconfident poopheads have a place here. We view them as chances to build character. That, and sometimes they just make us lol ;):P

You wanna go? You and me, after school. meet me by the swingset, we're throwin down fisticuff style.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Hello The Alliance! its about time they showed up on Cho'Gall!

/WAVE ;)

Ladies & gentleman, we members of <The Alliance> accept all kinds of players. Our goal is to bring people together. Even abrasive, disruptive, and annoyingly overconfident poopheads have a place here. We view them as chances to build character. That, and sometimes they just make us lol ;):P

You wanna go? You and me, after school. meet me by the swingset, we're throwin down fisticuff style.

No low blows. Be home for dinner.
Edited by Samarrah on 6/10/2013 11:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
34 Gnome Warrior
06/10/2013 11:19 PMPosted by Samarrah
No low blows.

You must not know `bout me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Frenchy, I added your information above in my first post just so it's there too :D
Edited by Samarrah on 6/12/2013 2:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
*Bump*

Happy Friday, all.

To those who participate in tomorrow's and Sunday night's raid, WOOO! :D

To everyone else, /hug :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I hope you're not intending on doing the rbgs on that paladin. I ain't about to be led by someone playing on their alt. I'll lead my own better rbgs, with hookers and blackjack.
Reply Quote
34 Gnome Warrior
I'm about to just give in, throw money at the screen, and make one of my 90's alliang. This dude is never going to level.
Reply Quote
34 Gnome Warrior
06/14/2013 11:50 AMPosted by Pïnkiepie
I'm about to just give in, throw money at the screen, and make one of my 90's alliang. This dude is never going to level.

do ittttttttttt

We can be buddies.

You say that, then we get drunk, then I start eyeing your leg really intently, then we wake up in a pool of who knows what inside a dark tauren hut on a completely different continent, no griffons in sight.

WTF was in that moonberry juice anyway?
Reply Quote

Is the $25 gonna kill your lil piggy bank?

Personally, I find my time precious, so yeah, I would do it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]