Also can we bring dates?

Thinking about bringing Ruvin?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
dates are allowed :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

Ruvin is a mutual friend of Waffel so I assumed he would already be invited. Obviously you should already know that because everyone made such a fuss when Ruvin and I moved from Warbringer to Orcworm.

If you are going to try and make me mad, at least try a little harder, put some effort into it.

I was going to ask Xanathal.

Edit: Also Waffel I don't believe you posted a date for when this magical event is going to take place.
Edited by Hazélnut on 5/24/2013 8:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
05/24/2013 08:02 PMPosted by Hazélnut

Ruvin is a mutual friend of Waffel so I assumed he would already be invited. Obviously you should already know that because everyone made such a fuss when Ruvin and I moved from Warbringer to Orcworm.

If you are going to try and make me mad, at least try a little harder, put some effort into it.

but but xanathal is already invited o.0
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
05/24/2013 08:06 PMPosted by Waffel

but but xanathal is already invited o.0

Mmmm, kinda got a thing for warlocks at the moment and his xmog looks rather dashing right now.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Also Waffel I don't believe you posted a date for when this magical event is going to take place.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
it is currently tbd
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter

Shot down :(
Reply Quote
Shot down :(

hardlyf Ruvin.

it's okay I'll go with you.

We can dine over their corpses- oh did I say to much?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sir Waffels, I could care to join in this joyous event. Please let me know when so I may attend good sir. Thank you for your time. May the Light be with you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
lf a girl to take to the wedding, will buy you proper attire and provide transportation/give you all the attention. Msg me.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
ok i'll just say it since i know everyone is thinking it...

if the husband is a gnome, how is this marriage going to be consumated?

I think the kids call it "spelunking".

He'll probably what he wants, be she might be in for a bit of a surprise.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
oooo! look its in a contested territory, alright what date is it? i simply must watch the forums then

It wouldn't matter if it was in the GM's ultra-secure, underground no-access WoW bunker. It'd be crashed anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
It wouldn't matter if it was in the GM's ultra-secure, underground no-access WoW bunker. It'd be crashed anyway.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that this is for some pvp.

But just in case it's legit, I'll be in my best suit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]