Resilience Gems or stats ?

90 Undead Priest
DISC -Are Resilience gems still the best for Arena / Rbgs in 5.3 or should I just gem stats ..int,mastery and pvp power ?
Edited by Insulin on 5/24/2013 12:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Spirit if you are going OOM or intellect if you aren't.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Most people swapped over to pve-style gemming. Don't gem PVP power (maybe as a hybrid gem in a blue socket if you don't want spirit for some reason, but I'd take spirit).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
There was and still is, never a reason to stack PvP power as a healer.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
If you gem all pvp Resilience you can get like 67.5% DR over 65% which works out to be like 7.7% more Effective health. I'd personally rather get more int/mastery/spirit over that.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Mastery/Spirit/Stam if you're disc. I had around 67% resilience in 5.2 and I just redid all my sockets but I'm not gemming resilience or PvP power at all. I'm trying stam out--seems to be a pretty good health increase (around 13k overall) but I'm running into occasional mana issues during intense battles where there's not a lot of down time so I might go back to just master/spirit instead.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Mastery/Spirit/Stam if you're disc. I had around 67% resilience in 5.2 and I just redid all my sockets but I'm not gemming resilience or PvP power at all. I'm trying stam out--seems to be a pretty good health increase (around 13k overall) but I'm running into occasional mana issues during intense battles where there's not a lot of down time so I might go back to just master/spirit instead.

This is how you know rated battlegrounds are easy... when someone can tell people to stack stam and still get to 1900...
Reply Quote
05/24/2013 01:25 PMPosted by Truewan

This is how you know rated battlegrounds are easy... when someone can tell people to stack stam and still get to 1900...

Get a hold of yourself, just because you think you're high rating doesn't give you the rights to diminish others like that.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
05/24/2013 02:03 PMPosted by Deyadissa

Get a hold of yourself, just because you think you're high rating doesn't give you the rights to diminish others like that.

Yeah you're right, everyone go and stack x/stam gems ASAP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]