Quick healer question

90 Blood Elf Monk
Is there any healing class that you don't have to aquire a second set of gear just to quest between dungeons and what not? I find it so annoying to keep switching specs and gear then switch back fast when a dungeon pops up =\
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Well...yeah. Priest. Druid. Shaman. Their caster DPS specs (Shadow, Balance, and Elemental) share gear with the Restoration spec.

Personally, though, I quest as a Mistweaver when I'm on my Mistweaver. :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Well...yeah. Priest. Druid. Shaman. Their caster DPS specs (Shadow, Balance, and Elemental) share gear with the Restoration spec.

Ok I thought I heard that somewhere before that MW wasn't bad but wasn't sure so thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I quest on my Disc. all the time rather than switching to shadow. Due to your atonement heals you'll pretty much never die unless you get overwhelmed by sheer dps and cc's from enemy mobs. It's a little slow but it saves the pain of switching back and forth
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I quest on my Disc. all the time rather than switching to shadow. Due to your atonement heals you'll pretty much never die unless you get overwhelmed by sheer dps and cc's from enemy mobs. It's a little slow but it saves the pain of switching back and forth

You're also ridiculously more mobile as Disc than you are as Shadow.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Holy can nuke quest mobs almost as easily as Shadow can, too. I don't even bother having a Shadow spec anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I honestly don't even use my Boomkin spec, its there for when I go to solo MC or something old like that and I just want to get it done. I go questing as Resto all the time, and if I run into a rare or something more then 1Mil HP I pop HoTW and just nuke it out with that no problem.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman

Ok I thought I heard that somewhere before that MW wasn't bad but wasn't sure so thanks!

MW isn't bad to solo with. I enjoyed it myself. I went from level's 60-90 solo as a MW with the occasional dungeon. It was fun and I only died 2 times while leveling this way (pulled a lot more than I could handle).

I just want to know if it's possible to do as a pally (she's level 85 at the moment).
Edited by Jujubiju on 6/3/2013 4:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
MW isn't bad to solo with. I enjoyed it myself. I went from level's 60-90 solo as a MW with the occasional dungeon. It was fun and I only died 2 times while leveling this way (pulled a lot more than I could handle).

I just want to know if it's possible to do as a pally (she's level 85 at the moment).

My guildie says yes, but you'll hate yourself and want to slit your own wrists. LOL
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
My guildie says yes, but you'll hate yourself and want to slit your own wrists. LOL

Okay then prot it is :(.

One of the things I wondered while leveling Jiju was: why can't my pally play as holy this way?

MW plays the way I've always envisioned a holy pally to play solo.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Leveled as holy on my paladin until 88. Then I cried and gave up, going prot.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
My MW was ridiculous fun leveling, even questing. These days i only use my BM offspec for farming satchels, i just <3 my MW monk so much.

My paladin... yea... tried prot/holy dual from 85-90... after i awhile i sucked it up and went ret until he hit 90 and now alternate between ret/prot and ret/holy depending on what i'm doing (solo'ing as either of the non dps specs on him is just kinda painful :().

but that just me.

TL;DR: <3 MW so much
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk

I quest on my mistweaver quite well...They seem to have designed fistweavers to do some pretty sweet damage when they need to..and I have found that switching stances can help but not that much. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]