Have I made my mark?

91 Orc Warrior
I saw the previous thread of ''has the 'Merciless' guild made its mark,'' and I wondered to myself, in the two-three weeks I've been here, have I made a good impression? Bad impression? Never heard of me? I want feedback!

INB4 Zendisial.
Edited by Delurk on 5/25/2013 1:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/25/2013 01:37 AMPosted by Delurk
Never heard of me?

Mostly this. Though I did hear about you from the Zendisial thread. The specifics are foggy, but I think the jist of what he was getting at is... at some point in time in your tenure on the World of Warcraft, you PvPed.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
You're that one guy right? Yeah, yeah, that one guy who did that thing.
You're awesome!

All joking aside, never heard of you. But I'm always up for making friends and/or enemies.

...Enemies bit tacked on because of my Guild tag.... Yeah....
Edited by Aÿronn on 5/25/2013 1:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
You're that one guy right? Yeah, yeah, that one guy who did that thing.
You're awesome!
Reply Quote
You're that one guy right? Yeah, yeah, that one guy who did that thing. You're awesome!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
[

I wonder if anyone else sees the humor in WSB members calling out someone for not being unique and special.

]
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
You have a memorable name -- to me, at least, 'cause it always takes me ages to delurk in a new online environment but never as long as I think it'll take me. It's a ~thing~. So I know I've seen you out and about, and that I've read posts by you around these parts. Alas, I can't remember if I like you or not. So erring on the side of caution, I'mma say you've made a good impression and seem like a lovely person!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I saw the previous thread of ''has the 'Merciless' guild made its mark,'' and I wondered to myself, in the two-three weeks I've been here, have I made a good impression? Bad impression? Never heard of me? I want feedback!

INB4 Zendisial.

I've never heard of you.
Reply Quote
91 Orc Warrior
I've never heard of you.

ALLIANCE! KILL IT WITH FIRE!
Reply Quote
I've never heard of you.

inb4 everyone starts making these threads.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
05/25/2013 10:57 AMPosted by Delurk
I've never heard of you.

ALLIANCE! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7400000/Abe-Simpson-walking-in-and-out-the-simpsons-7414427-320-240.gif
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
((Err, well, you've been making an effort to be a part the RP community and have really put yourself out there to encourage RP and creative thinking with some of your threads. So, I mean, you done well. I guess. The few times I've interacted with you in-game have been pleasant as well, especially since it usually explodes into IC conflict over Orcs and the rebellion and whatnot. Hope you stick around.))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

INB4 Zendisial.

I've never heard of you.

http://i.imgur.com/BeFUVN4.gif
Edited by Milkydud on 5/25/2013 3:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I've never heard of you.
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
I think a lot of people in the Horde RP community would recognize you at this point, good or bad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/25/2013 11:09 AMPosted by Strucks
I've never heard of you.

inb4 everyone starts making these threads.

You want me to make one don't you? I'm right aren't I?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I'd say I know you, but not IC :3 You're OK, I guess, Mr. Angry Barrens Guy.
Edited by Vynillin on 5/26/2013 10:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Orc Warrior
I'd say I know you, but not IC :3 You're OK, I guess, Mr. Angry Barrens Guy.

You don't know me IC, but you know my IC nickname?

=o
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]