Holy pally Mastery in pvp

100 Human Paladin
Just to let you guys know the absorb reduction that was put in place which reduces all absorption affects by 40% is also reducing holy paladin mastery. This is causing battle fatigue to double dip which is why we are not pvp viable atm.

My advice is to gem and speck out of mastery and into crit.

Currently out of combat my non crit holy shock is around 58,000 with a 11,000 mastery proc.
The in combat holy shock is 29,000 wihich should proc a illuminated healing of 6,800, but is actually procking an illuminated healing of 2,800. I've rounded out some numbers, but go ahead and check for yourselves to verify.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
That's really interesting Vaega. Hopefully it is unintentional and Blizz will hotfix it. I barely pvp so I'm not likely to notice but do you think a heavy crit build will compensate for the mastery nerf?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Crit will not compensate for the mastery nerf, but mastery is now above and beyond the worst stat to stack for holy pally pvp.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
That's annoying then. Thanks for the information.
Reply Quote
Welcome to the horrible mastery weekly support group, how can I help you :)

I feel your pain bro, albiet not as well, but still mildly noticed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]