Have we made our mark?

90 Tauren Paladin
I'm here for two reasons:
1. Is I want to get more involved in the forums.
2. Is I would like to know if M E R C I L E S S has made their mark in WPvP now, we're no WSB, but we don't want to be... I personally think we have terrorized enough Alli to make our selves know, hell I've had groups made to kill me(I love it, all part of the fun!).

But I would like to know what the other faction thinks of our little ten man raids on the vendors and the shrine.

Also Return, please go back to alli you were fun to fight XD
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
To be honest if you have to ask then the answer is no.

Not even trying to be mean.

http://i.imgur.com/avNQBSJ.gif
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Also if you are looking for a WPvP/PvP guild, hit me up in game or right here. We are trying to get a solid 20 - 25 people that would be dedicated to WPvP & PvP and that are active often. We're a really social buddy guild! Feel free to send me a tell!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Well we do most of our stuff at night so how often are you on an alliance toon?

05/24/2013 01:53 PMPosted by Milkydud
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
#1 VendorPVP guild on ED?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Corsair definitely made your guild name known to everyone before he joined WSB =)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Your guild tag makes me think of a home to hunters that fail at wpvp and trolling.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Your guild tag makes me think of a home to hunters that fail at wpvp and trolling.

I like to believe that now they can be more though!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I had fun with the small scale WPvP our guilds clashed with back in 5.1. I haven't seen too much of you guys in 5.2, but good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Corsair definitely made your guild name known to everyone before he joined WSB =)

We did enjoy corsairs time here, we actually are the ones that made him go horde in the first place, but he wanted to be doing large raids on stormwind so he went to a guild that did that.

I would like to ask why. Because it has been my experience that our hunters are pretty damn kick !@#, and the fact the 85-90% of the time we end up fighting double our numbers and are surviving for solid hours. I'd say thats pretty good.

#1 VendorPVP guild on ED?

Vendors are where people tend to hang out... and we fight in the vale often, mostly out in front of your shrine.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I saw you guys in a raid group hunting down solo questers in the Northern Barrens the other day. I remember because there was a Hunter that wandered off and I swooped in and roflpwnt him before the sea of angry red caught up and I had just gotten my bubble-hearth off when I saw the Mass Dispel circle pop on top of me. The close-call warranted me armorying you guys.

So... I kind of am aware of your guild? I kind of hope that there's more to you than WPvP zerging though. =/
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
05/24/2013 02:11 PMPosted by Freedom

We did enjoy corsairs time here, we actually are the ones that made him go horde in the first place, but he wanted to be doing large raids on stormwind so he went to a guild that did that.

I would like to ask why. Because it has been my experience that our hunters are pretty damn kick !@#, and the fact the 85-90% of the time we end up fighting double our numbers and are surviving for solid hours. I'd say thats pretty good.

Corsair actually gave your guild a bad name. There was this lovely thread he made titled @Ruvin, but sadly its been deleted =/ (and by lovely I mean horrible.)

That is why Vedma says such things, and why I say he made your guild known in his time there.

It's understandable that you wouldn't know because as you've said you haven't been very involved on the forums until now.
Reply Quote
Seen you guys around a few times

Good luck out there in the front
Reply Quote
67 Draenei Death Knight
I noticed you guys razzing the guards in the throne room at IF last night. Sorry I was blueflagged, but I was on a level 11 pally at the time, and I didn't feel like doing a GY run for no good reason.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
05/24/2013 02:24 PMPosted by Urivial

Corsair actually gave your guild a bad name. There was this lovely thread he made titled @Ruvin, but sadly its been deleted =/ (and by lovely I mean horrible.)

That is why Vedma says such things, and why I say he made your guild known in his time there.

It's understandable that you wouldn't know because as you've said you haven't been very involved on the forums until now.

What Urivial said, and sadly I don't remember his name, but before corsair there was another one, talked huge smack in whispers and here but could never back it up.

Guess they are both gone now though, so I won't hold it against ya, hope to run into you guys for some wpvp fun.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Guess they are both gone now though, so I won't hold it against ya, hope to run into you guys for some wpvp fun.

This! =)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
05/24/2013 02:31 PMPosted by Vedma
What Urivial said, and sadly I don't remember his name, but before corsair there was another one, talked huge smack in whispers and here but could never back it up.

Yeah I had no idea he was doing that, kind glad we dont have that stuff going around anymore.

We really like to try and play fair if we ever kill a single person it's because we're trying to get them to call in people to help him fight us (We base this off of guild names).

05/24/2013 02:15 PMPosted by Roahin
I saw you guys in a raid group hunting down solo questers in the Northern Barrens the other day. I remember because there was a Hunter that wandered off and I swooped in and roflpwnt him before the sea of angry red

Trust us, we only wanted to pull the boss(s) once, but we wanted kills more!

Well what had happened is we were questing doing our thing and we were getting attack by some alli we would kill them off and what not but once we finished our quest, we went back out to try and start fights... No one really took the bait so we ended up looking like a bunch of 3v1ing a**holes. And I personally hate playing the numbers game.

05/24/2013 02:25 PMPosted by Sorichala
I noticed you guys razzing the guards in the throne room at IF last night.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Really annoyed to hear Corsair was doing that, he was a good hunter... Sad he had to ruin a reputation.

Kinda like another one of our old hunters "Exloda" I think is how you spell it. He was always talking about how he trolled on the rp forums >.< we have a lot of hunters haha
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Not even trying to be mean.

http://i.imgur.com/avNQBSJ.gif
Reply Quote
Never really heard about you guys until the whole corsair debacle.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]