Classic "Knight" Transmog?

90 Tauren Paladin
If only you could see my shoulders in my armory - then you would be able to fully enjoy the 'lol' that is my transmog. Sort of knight-ish. Sir Liberace...with a stick.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I like mine. Not quite so monotone. Weapon matches it to a 'T'.

I'd recommend trying out 'Alabaster Plate' and 'Field Plate' for really basic knightly armors.
Reply Quote
I'm a Gold Knight!

Bah, stupid Armory.. Is there a way to change your stance?
Edited by Ritalin on 5/27/2013 4:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
93 Human Paladin
I think I may be the only person to actually think the tyrannical set is amazing looking. I know it's not very paladin like, however pvp gear is meant to be gladiator/arena designed. I dig the helm, it reminds me of a fencing armor or the rigs from dead space. Never really liked the classic paladin armors, way too generic and mundane. However, I do agree certain armors are just ridiculously flashy, such as our current pve tier choice.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
this is what i use for my "knight" transmog, though im still looking for a proper helm
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
The rightious set (dungeon set 3) is pretty slick, dunno if that fits your "needs" though.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
<<< HolyKnight
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I think my set looks pretty down to earth. If you like it I can tell you where to find all the items you will need. (hopefully its still in the silver set when you look at it, if its black and red I must be PvPing lol)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I personally love the look of Relentless, but I went with different shoulders because the Relentless ones clip into the helm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Nice, if you had Vrykul Drinking Horn you could look bigger with out changing the helm.
Edited by Scourgewrath on 5/28/2013 12:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Blood knight.

Silvermoon represent.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Or you can be a power ranger?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
88905495478:
I like mine, I cant stand all that gold, bright light ect. I am not that kind of Paladin. Bronze and blood red.

Edit well , model view is not displaying right.

I have always loved those shoulders.

<- I'm a knight...but maybe the wrong kind of knight.
Edited by Naznys on 5/29/2013 8:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
My Pally wants your outfit so hard it's embarrassing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I think I may be the only person to actually think the tyrannical set is amazing looking. I know it's not very paladin like, however pvp gear is meant to be gladiator/arena designed. I dig the helm, it reminds me of a fencing armor or the rigs from dead space. Never really liked the classic paladin armors, way too generic and mundane. However, I do agree certain armors are just ridiculously flashy, such as our current pve tier choice.
The paladin Tyrannical armor reminds me of Knight Artorias' armor from Dark Souls. I love it so much.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
I know it's not "knightly" but I'm more of a Spartan kinda guy and went with:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Mythicalstrm/simple
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Try out the blacksmithed ghost iron set, the green one. It's actually pretty knightly looking.
Reply Quote
fail knight here..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]