Classic "Knight" Transmog?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like mine. Tho my tanking set is a bit cooler.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
hows this
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Some of these look REALLY good. Since 5.4 PVP set looks so terrible, I'm going to have to pick one.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ew I don't like any of these sets in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

You just have bad taste >.>
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
for classic knight, try mine
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/06/2013 09:44 AMPosted by Roan

You just have bad taste >.>

Quote for Truff
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I like to think of mine as a "Knight" transmorg, but the tabard isn't finished yet. I'm planning on getting a http://www.wowhead.com/item=52252/tabard-of-the-lightbringer
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/maelstrom/Estherica/simple

Your armor is like the opposite of mine.
Edited by Kasis on 9/6/2013 2:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I like my current one, its Sliver with Gold touches etc....
Probably get a different helm since this one isn't exactly realistic lol...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/02/2013 02:42 PMPosted by Velmorna

You spelled my name wrong. And My set isn't "knightly" but more What I imagine a paladin to look like.

Why would a paladin wear a hood? It would get in the way during a battle and obstruct your vision. Uther never wore a hood into battle. The paladins from Warcraft 2 wore helmets that protected their entire face.

Whoa..this looks good. Bight and flashy, but good.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I like mine. Tho my tanking set is a bit cooler.

A rapier ? O_o Not exactly a Knight's transmog (I'm not sporting a Knight type transmog either).
Edited by Berith on 9/7/2013 7:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
LFM
go with the overlord set, its got the classic i'm a knight look, I got mine by playing the auction house, some of the pieces are a little hard to find and may be expensive but its doable to put together,
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I tend towards the darker side of things ;p. This set is less bulky than a lot of others which tends to work better on a female belf. And the touches of deep red tend to make blood splatters on the armor less noticeable. Tho on my Ret pally on my 2nd account I went with a modified Overlord's xmog set http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/wyrmrest-accord/Celebrindal/simple so he'll be spending much more time cleaning the gore off his armor ;p. Unfortunately his current battle stance has his weapon in front of his face so you can't see the Templar Crown used for the helm xmog. Silly Blizz lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
go with the overlord set, its got the classic i'm a knight look, I got mine by playing the auction house, some of the pieces are a little hard to find and may be expensive but its doable to put together,

The shoulders and helmet are a mess on that green set. And it's not really the classic Knight look, not enough plate over the chain mail. It's more the standard foot soldier look if you ask me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/01/2013 01:54 PMPosted by Roan
What's this? A Paladin transmogrification thread without mention of The Roahin!?

You spelled my name wrong. And My set isn't "knightly" but more What I imagine a paladin to look like.

Your set looks great!
I like mine. Best I could manage with a chain coif look. It suits me. Armor with wear and tear, seen lots of battles stuff. Which is true this character would be like 9 or 10 now.
I put Vergans fist on to complete the look... But Yea you get the point. The cloak is classy warcraft 3 looking too.

p.s. The belt has a book on it... just doesn't show on armory. Figure prints shows it though.
Edited by Tehnub on 9/25/2013 12:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]