I hate that I love..

90 Goblin Priest
Glyph of Shadow
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I find it utterly ridiculous to be honest....why even roll Shadow if not for the badassery of being in full shadowform; It is an awesome sight to behold a Spriest coming your way, hell bent on facemelting everything that is unfortunate enough to get in its way? Besides, every mount, even the gumby ones, look 1000x better in shadowform :)
Reply Quote
95 Human Priest
Your blasphemy has been logged and your account will be locked by blizzard for non compliance with loving their most bad !@# visual form ever created.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I hate that you love Glyph of Shadow too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hmm...see the colors of your transmog, or the dark blob you'll be in badass shadowform...
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Clean out your desk and turn in your priestcard.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

This just brought a smile to my face XD
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
ooooh my tyrael's charger looks sweet in shadow form. i wouldn't dare ride it otherwise.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Don't get me wrong here, I also love the original shadow form too. I love both as equally as a mother can.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i1m using it right now, i had to see my armor at least once, but i getting back to full shadow form soon,, i like seeing people running away from me in random BGs
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]