The Turalyon Pie Thread

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Black Raspberry
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
I had this oreo cookie pie thing at a catered party last night and mother of god it was the greatest thing ever.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Went to my cousin's wedding this weekend. At the rehearsal dinner, there was this apple and blackberry mixed pie. Pretty good stuff. Was probably due to the apple in it.

Unlike the cake, the pie is not a lie.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Rittenhouse coconut custard, my damn shoprite doesn't sell it anymore, they got "their own" pie and it tastes like cardboard
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
Oreo Cookie
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
If cheesecake is a pie, I pick cheesecake. If it isn't, I pick cheesecake.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
"Beef pie is best pie." Weebl and Bob.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Key lime. But on the topic of why this thread was created... these forums have gotten so boring. Before they moved here we had a great forum and numerous trolls to make it more fun. Duckets, Brocklesnar... me. We maxed out the comments on threads that WEREN'T guild recruitment or "looking to transfer!" Somebody needs to liven this forum up.
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Priest
Key lime. But on the topic of why this thread was created... these forums have gotten so boring. Before they moved here we had a great forum and numerous trolls to make it more fun. Duckets, Brocklesnar... me. We maxed out the comments on threads that WEREN'T guild recruitment or "looking to transfer!" Somebody needs to liven this forum up.

I wouldn't use the term troll. More like community interaction. Even Shrine and Stormwind feel empty in game at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
If you knew Brocklesnar, you would use the term troll :P
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
BANANA CREAM......I'm sorry, I got a little excited :I
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Strawberry pie, even better strawberry shortcake ♥
Reply Quote
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie is my favorite. Quite fun to make and tastes SOOOOO good! Pumpkin Pie comes in a close second - good all year round. And Pie > cake!
Edited by Saffy on 6/11/2013 3:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
26 Human Priest
Key Lime pie is pretty damn good.
Edited by Stygìan on 6/11/2013 4:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I just can't pick one pie. Chocolate cream, banana cream, lemon meringue, pumpkin, pecan, blueberry.

Then there's this http://www.innatthecrossroads.com/2011/04/15/beef-and-bacon-pies/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]