Hello VeCo!

18 Troll Druid
Hi there everyone. New player to Venture Co here. It's nice to meet you all and hope to get into some RP and PvP with you all. I just had a couple quick questions that I hope someone will answer for me.

First, I was wondering if there was a channel for RPers to join and meet other RPers. I was looking through the forums, but the channels I found seem to be empty now. I think it is a wonderful idea to have a channel around so New players may join to get to know the community and find out where some events might be going on.

Secondly, What happens to be the current RP hotspots for Venture Company. Other than the Blood elf city. Nothing against Belfs, but my troll would most likely burst into flames walking into the city.

That's all I have to ask, so I thank whoever helps me out in advance and I'll meet you all on the battlefield!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Sadly I am not horde so all i can tell you is to read the guild listings if you have tried all of those channels ask in trade would be my second guess on what to do
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Horde-side channels for RP/PVP:

/rp
/dhd

You are always welcome to join us at the pond in Thunder Bluff. The RP is laid-back and casual.

Welcome to VeCo!
Reply Quote
Welcome to VeCo.
Reply Quote
18 Troll Druid
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Thanks especially to Aovi for the guidance toward those channels. I had tried rp, but only saw one other person in it when I joined.The channel dhd had a few people in it and was very friendly. Now, I just need to make my way over to Thunderbluff.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Welcome to Veco!
Reply Quote
Welcome! I look forward to slaying you without mercy once you're 90.
Edited by Vindus on 5/25/2013 2:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
18 Troll Druid
And I look forward to gnawing on your bones when I hit 90. Muahahahaha!
Reply Quote
I'll trade you an arm for a thigh.
Reply Quote
18 Troll Druid
If you mean you'll take my arm for your thigh, then sure! If not, no deal. I like my legs. They are my best feature.
Reply Quote
Oh, don't I know it... *licking chops*
Reply Quote
As a staunch opponent of cannibalism, you are making me very uncomfortable. I prefer my limbs undivorced from their ligaments.

Welcome to VeCo Valrinn! I'll be sure to grind you into a bloody pulp with love.
Edited by Ancily on 5/26/2013 9:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
18 Troll Druid
Have you ever tried Worgen? They are delicious over a bed of rice or noodles. You should really try it before you die.

Thanks for the welcome! Though, I'm not sure what you mean by love. I've never really seen someone ground into pulp by it. What the heck, I'm always willing to try something new. Bring it on!
Edited by Valrinn on 5/26/2013 1:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I, for one, am just pleased all this eating talk has not included one beef joke....for a change.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Worgen, the other red meat.

Wait...

( Welcome! )
Edited by Puddleink on 5/26/2013 11:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/26/2013 09:55 AMPosted by Ancily
As a staunch opponent of cannibalism, you are making me very uncomfortable

It's not cannibalism. Do I look like a troll to you?
...Oh, hardy-har, rub it in. I have a big nose, so what?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]