Napoleon Total War-Mod

So I have beat the game playing as all 4 factions and the Napoleon campaign

My question to anyone who has knowledge of mods is, should I download the Darthmod Epic Edition? I know it adds better visuals and more playable factions

My only concern is does it change the original game soundtrack or are there any issues like lag for instance? I have never used any mods for TW games in the past
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
I have never used any mods for TW games in the past

How... is... this... possible.....

I seriously haven't modded my TW games ever since ETW2, so wouldn't know exactly the effect it would have. BUT just try it out! Steam is always there if anything goes wrong!
Reply Quote
BUT just try it out! Steam is always there if anything goes wrong

So I still would have the vanilla version of the game?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'm still on medieval II enjoying it so far. Those Teutonic Empire knights are !@#$%^-s. They don't give me a chance breath.
Reply Quote
You playing the Stainless Steel mod for Med TW 2?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I have not used any mods yet
Reply Quote
Ohh. I haven't either. Trying to decide If I wanna download.....

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?513599-gt-gt-gt-Download-lt-lt-lt-DarthMod-Napoleon-v2-65-quot-Epic-Edition-quot-(24-3-2013)

For Napoleon Total War
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
never really played the napoleon mods but darth mod's mods are amazing.

My favorite mods have been third age, and stainless steel. Ive tried getting the warhammer mod to work, seems freaking awesome but it CTDs sooooo much.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I have to check out the stainless steel
Edited by Milkydud on 5/25/2013 9:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
stainless is pretty good, ive also heard good things about broken crescent as well(go to the twcenter website has like every medieval total war 2 mod)
Reply Quote
Meh, personally I didn't enjoy Empire Total War, but stainless steel is one of the best mods for MTW2.

Right now I am replaying RTW Darthmod as the Macedonians, and going back and forth between that and Shogun 2 makes you realize how much the series has really changed in the span of how long its been going.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
stainless is pretty good, ive also heard good things about broken crescent as well(go to the twcenter website has like every medieval total war 2 mod)

Ha my next question was were do I get these.
Edited by Milkydud on 5/25/2013 9:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
So I downloaded it. Playing Kingdom of Italy and getting nailed down by Russia and Austria

Taking sides with France is a bad idea
Reply Quote
Does the Darthmod add Starwars music to battle scenes? If it does I'm deleting it....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I see some Game of thrones mods
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock

I have the game of thrones mod for civ 5... That thing... is evil... I played 18h straight >.<

YUP!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
05/25/2013 10:32 AMPosted by Frinkls

I have the game of thrones mod for civ 5... That thing... is evil... I played 18h straight >.<

YUP!

I might have to check that out also.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
The mod is awesome. I use it :)
Reply Quote
Is Stainless Steel worth downloading for M2TW?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Is Stainless Steel worth downloading for M2TW?

yes!

that and broken crescent are amazing, there is also a mod which improves the Britannia campaign from kingdoms, pretty legit.

FOR WALES/CMYRU
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]