(A) <Noc i Dzien> is now recruiting for PvP!

90 Draenei Shaman
First and foremost, hello! <Noc i Dzien> is level 25 SOCIAL PvP guild on Bleeding Hollow. We're recruiting level 90 players who are looking for a good, friendly place to call home. We want the guild to remain carefree and jovial, so as of this moment we are only looking for nice, polite people (special exceptions have been made). Major RBG group roles we are currently looking to fill are FC, Heals, and Ranged, if you would be interested in any of these positions please let myself or any officer know. Our goal as a guild is to field solid RBG teams, with a casual-progression mindset. In our downtime we run arenas, reg bgs, and do spontaneous and planned WPvP. We want to focus on rated pvp and against-all-odds WPvP, but we really want to have fun, with a close knit group while doing it.

The guild is co-lead by Panblanco, Tussum, Zoarish, our awesome Officer core, THE ONE AND ONLY VESPITO, and myself, whose sole purpose is to make a mockery of Zerg Style WPvP guilds. Between the lot of us we have been playing since the BC, and have plenty of WPvP and coordinated PvP experience. We use Raidcall primarily, but Vent and Skype as well.

So come one, come all, join in the fun. Free cupcake to everyone who joins! Come and be a part of something.... awkward.

Recruting the following for a core RBG team: FC, Boomy, Spriest, Mage, UA Locks

If you're interested, shoot myself or anyone officer an in-game mail, or add me to battletag Sinistrari#1839
Edited by Puddìn on 7/5/2013 4:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10 Human Warlock
Bump for the boizz

I don't do invites because its complicate but pst puddin or exciting for invite
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
if i join and help u get it to 25, do i get a cut when u sell it?

:3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
if i join and help u get it to 25, do i get a cut when u sell it?

:3

Yes, plz join.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
where do i sign up
Reply Quote
10 Human Warlock
where do i sign up

/gquit and then proceed to msg any member, preferably exciting if he is online
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
05/25/2013 07:27 PMPosted by Vespito
where do i sign up

/gquit and then proceed to msg any member, preferably exciting if he is online

o ya i forgot my boy fel was in dis guild
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
<Noc i Dzien>

Night and day, in case anyone was wondering what the name meant.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
bump because puddin's awesome <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Erased post because I DID transfer and it IS amazing.

Feel free to PST with anything.
Edited by Winterfel on 6/17/2013 10:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
im thinking about transfering realms because mine is dead. I run a smaller pvp guild on mine with 4 buddies. I am still getting geared but I know what i am doing. I would definitely be interested in joining as the main reason we're all looking to xfer is because of the lack of involvement on our realm. I have ran multiple guilds in the past, one vanilla, one wrath and one cata. I'd love to apply for a position

Add my btag and we'll chat. We use Raidcall.

Sinistrari#1839
Edited by Puddìn on 5/26/2013 12:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Nostalgiabump

http://i.imgur.com/vS7C1.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
bump for that fun casualness
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
bump for that fun casualness

I'm casual like a bomb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbGJeXShopk
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Pff the closest to "gangsta" youve gotten bloody is hood rat.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Pff the closest to "gangsta" youve gotten bloody is hood rat.

You seem stressed. Faction change > Join > Tasty Cupcake
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Problem i have is the guilds i get while leveling are full of drama an !@#. So i only spend about 10 levels as ally then come back. Once i get home on my comp i might shoot you a tell with my mage alt. Hes only 40 though.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Problem i have is the guilds i get while leveling are full of drama an !@#. So i only spend about 10 levels as ally then come back. Once i get home on my comp i might shoot you a tell with my mage alt. Hes only 40 though.

Plz do. Or pst anyone else.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]