Taking away Resilence

90 Human Paladin
Once again Paladin's have been pushed back by Blizz. Taking away resilence has given spell casters, hunters, monks, and rogues a big advantage over the paladin. With out resilence the pally has to use up way more of his /her resources just to reach those targets, and by the time we do reach them we are beat to hell, having resilence at least allowed us to reach them and give a decent fight.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Pretty sure they didn't remove resilience.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
coc aine's a hell of a drug

edit: :(
Edited by Brutourian on 5/23/2013 10:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Yeah ive been trying the BGs out the last few days.... what the hell happened. Supposedly the damage was supposed to be lowered but I feel like im getting blown up faster than ever....then i notice that resiliance is almost non existant on the PvP gear....am I seeing that right? Strangely enough Ive felt Ive done my best when I tried going into a BG with my PvE set....yes they broke PvP in this patch for sure.... Well perhaps this will finally get me to stop playing and paying for this garbage game...It used to be fun.. now its just not enjoyable at all for me.... Thanks blizz for helping me to kick my WoW addiction, I guess youre really helping me out in the long run...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Resil is baseline....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/23/2013 10:06 PMPosted by Lanastin
by the time we do reach them we are beat to hell,

Exactly how it feels to play ret now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Resil is baseline....

I'm not sure I understand the point of this thread?
Edited by Kathira on 5/23/2013 11:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
05/23/2013 11:27 PMPosted by Bitis
by the time we do reach them we are beat to hell,

Exactly how it feels to play ret now.

Yep.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah ive been trying the BGs out the last few days.... what the hell happened. Supposedly the damage was supposed to be lowered but I feel like im getting blown up faster than ever....then i notice that resiliance is almost non existant on the PvP gear....am I seeing that right? Strangely enough Ive felt Ive done my best when I tried going into a BG with my PvE set....yes they broke PvP in this patch for sure.... Well perhaps this will finally get me to stop playing and paying for this garbage game...It used to be fun.. now its just not enjoyable at all for me.... Thanks blizz for helping me to kick my WoW addiction, I guess youre really helping me out in the long run...

bye
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm doing less damage (everyone is) but I do last longer before, and hit relatively harder than I did before. No complaints from me, I think this is a step in the right direction.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Let me guess, you also never tried swapping to seal of insight while you're getting trained, or using WOG instead of TV.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
you also never tried swapping to seal of insight while you're getting trained

So you mean just sit in Seal of Insight then?

Lol, yeah this can be a good idea but the boost to healing is negligible to make up for the loss in damage.

or using WOG instead of TV.

Have fun with no holy power so you can just get trained harder.

Often the only way to stay alive is to use most of your burst to heal.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

Read the patch notes...Resil is baseline for everyone at 65% no resil on PVP gear but u can still gem it..but don't waste a gem slot on it..not worth it
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think this is actually a substantial buff for rets, too much so. Being able to go full strength makes our healing and damage insane, it feels really op.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Use 4p pve set, I was hitting people with 120k~ holy TVs without wings rolling
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I did a few BGs yesterday and I was absolutely destroying everything. I was wearing mostly tyrannical gear with the SPA trinket and I was ripping through everything. TV hits harder than it ever has and our burst phases melt healers. The only thing going through my mind while I was trashing people was, "yea...nerf inc." It felt borderline OP how bad I was beating everything. Minus warlocks of course which cant be killed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
05/23/2013 10:06 PMPosted by Lanastin
rogues

nope
Reply Quote
Use 4p pve set, I was hitting people with 120k~ holy TVs without wings rolling

With the 65% baseline resil I highly doubt this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]