10-man loot woes

90 Blood Elf Paladin
WELL, AFTER COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW MY PALLY DIDN'T SEE A WEAPON SHE COULD ROLL ON... I finally got one!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12 Horridon kills (6 on Heroic), bonus rolls used every week. So, essentially 36 chances (both the disc priest and I both using bonus rolls), and never has a Last Grasp dropped. Not once. We've never seen a Lei Shen healer trinket drop in 8 kills either.

I can only deduce that Blizzard has determined that our group should never get healer trinkets.

Yeah, same thing with my guild. 27 boss kills that could drop healers trinkets and we've seen nothing good or bad. Why don't you get the valor trinket?

I haven't purchased the VP trinket yet for a few reasons-
1) I had other, bigger, upgrades to purchase when we started ToT, so I went with those.
2) I keep holding on to the hope that one day the RNG gods will stop taking a dump all over our healers and drop a trinket for us to use, and I'm convinced I will spend the vp on a trinket (instead of upgrades), and then it'll drop the next lockout.
And 3) We're still only 4/13 HM (though we halted our progression for 3 weeks to kill HM Council at super low ilevels, so the next few bosses on our agenda are the easy ones). The content we've seen so far is really fairly simple to heal, so we haven't felt *much* pressure yet to force us into stuff like the vp trinket.

That being said, if we go another couple weeks without seeing a Horridon trinket, we'll be pushing into stuff like HM Primordius, and I will definitely have to just bite the bullet and buy the vp trinket.

TL:DR - Horridon trinkets don't exist, and only hackers have them.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
There's a Horridon Trinket? I had no idea.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
WELL, AFTER COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW MY PALLY DIDN'T SEE A WEAPON SHE COULD ROLL ON... I finally got one!

This is how the game works! Complain and you get stuff :p
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
Horridon dropped the trinket once. It was won by the Holy Priest, who was already using two 522 trinkets (Lei Shen's and the VP one). I mean, it's still technically an upgrade for him since it's so good for mana, but I was using Relic of Chi-Ji and the 522 dps valor trinket, I kinda needed it more >.> I got the trinket from Megaera, but I'm still using the relic, I'd like to finally replace my 476 trinket sometime.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
who was already using two 522 trinkets (Lei Shen's and the VP one)

So uncool. Megearas is better than using chi-ji though imo. It's not too terrible for disc or shaman. Just reforge some of the spirit to crit or mastery as disc imo.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
^ They wouldn't pass it to you :(?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
05/26/2013 10:36 AMPosted by Stratis

So uncool. Megearas is better than using chi-ji though imo. It's not too terrible for disc or shaman. Just reforge some of the spirit to crit or mastery as disc imo.

Yeah, I'm in my Shadow gear now, for Disc, I'm using Meg's trinket and Chi-Ji, I figured that the regen from Chi-Ji is better than the throughput from the Volatile Talisman. I haven't healed with the Inscribed Bag yet, I just got it a few days ago and haven't healed since, so I don't know if spirit is too high now, but before the trinket, my mana management could have been better.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
05/26/2013 10:36 AMPosted by Stratis

It really depends. I've been playing with my trinkets, and I know that on my Holy Priest, the only static Spirit trinket I'll use is the Seal. Otherwise, it's int with a spirit proc.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Sorry to hear bout your luck cause i have DE'ed 2 thus far

I found our sacrifice everybody.
Edited by Leblue on 5/26/2013 12:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/26/2013 12:26 PMPosted by Leblue

*grabs pitchforks*

(side note, I typed pitchdorks instead of forks :p)
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
05/26/2013 12:58 PMPosted by Veroicone

*grabs pitchforks*

(side note, I typed pitchdorks instead of forks :p)

BURN THE WITCH!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest

YOU! >:(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sweet baby infant Jesus,

Bless us this week with loot that rains down from the heavens like manna. Also, bless us with mana that rains down from the heavens like ma..... Wait, I think I screwed something up.

Uhh.... Mana and loot like manna from heaven? Loot from heaven and mana like manna... No...

Damn it, baby jesus. Just give me a Horridon trinket.

Sincerely, Justinsanity.
Amen.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]