Got Questions?

90 Night Elf Druid
Hey Icecrown. My name is Lumas. I'm the Restoration Druid for <Reign in Power>. I just wanted to let you that we have updated our website (www.reigninpower.com) and would like you all to join us in our Public Chat section. We will be updating it more in the coming weeks, but are right now looking for any questions you might have regarding tanking, healing, or DPSing. We are looking to connect with the community more and interact with everyone in Icecrown. Feel free to post or shoot us questions in game!

Thanks ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'd like to say grats on being in the top 150 US!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Just a note, none of us are elitist pricks, we are just looking to help others.

Many of us are very active in our respective class threads/blogs/discussions all over the internet.

Hit me up on our website if you ever want to discuss Brewmasters/Tanking in general/Windwalker.

If you looking for advice in raids, logs of your fights are definitely a plus to allow us to help you.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
=)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
What a odd turn of events, kudos for trying to reach out and better the community!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Genuinely one of the few guilds I have had zero issues with in my dealings with their members, good luck on the outreach!

EDIT: speeling
Edited by Fate on 5/29/2013 7:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
GJ folks. Got my up-vote.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]