Thinking about going crit hpally

90 Human Paladin
I want to try this playstyle out but just need to know should I glyph into Illumination.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Once i get a bit more gear i am going to do a mix of mastery/crit. For a crit heavey build i'd say yes to GoI. I used it the other night with my pathetic crit rating and it returned 78,000 mana but cost me 1100 combat regen.

Once you get the meta it becomes even more attractive imo. But then again it is just my opinion.
Edited by Taelaus on 5/24/2013 1:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The threshold where GOl becomes bad in comparison to spirit is not that high at all. Its less than 9k spirit.

But crit mastery build is certainly worth trying. You might like it. If you have great gear you can easily sacrifice 2-4k spirit for a massive surge in crit while keeping almost all of your mastery.

You can also try more haste-crit but sizeably less mastery.

More builds are certainly open now.
Edited by Marathel on 5/24/2013 1:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
The threshold where GOl becomes bad in comparison to spirit is not that high at all. Its less than 9k spirit.

It's not quite that simple, as the spirit break even point increases as you stack crit.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Even so and I may be wrong but I highly doubt it's a very viable path to go all the way. With the changes to mastery I can see its usage expanded somewhat but yeah. If I'm wrong though anyone is welcome to correct me though.
Edited by Marathel on 5/24/2013 4:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]